Paul McKay

Steve Thomas

Kev Murphy

+ usual mob

The Belvedere

Gt Denmark St

Dublin 1

8.30-2.30am

discount at Comfort Inn, parnell Square (above basement venue) mention soul promotion.

Contact Comfort Inn 00 353 (01) - 8737700

Edited by stomper45
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A few coming over for this one

Guesting:

Paul McKay

Steve Thomas

Kev Murphy

+ usual mob

The Belvedere

Gt Denmark St

Dublin 1

8.30-2.30am

discount at Comfort Inn, parnell Square (above basement venue) mention soul promotion.

Really looking forward to this, and so is Kev Murphy , Chris w , is coming over and fare few others , will work out cheapest boat and best times over next few days, great cellar venue and the accommodation is just up stairs, and AMLWCH , the next nit looking at it being a great weekend !!! :unsure:

Steve T

Be good to meet you Steve, I hear you're hosting Dave & Mac on Saturday at Amlwch with Taff in attendance too. Should leave N Wales dry then! Taff came up with some poor excuse about tickets already booked so he couldn't come to Dublin - shame!

YEP be good to meet you too, you can always get the boat over with us sat morning and come to Amlwch mate and get lift back with Mac ?? the way the three off them drink wow and the bar in amlwch is ALL-NITE some times mid morning if there nothin on the next day , and really cheep working mens club prices to so in the long run even after train fairs and stuff the three amigos gonna save a fortune lol :thumbup::unsure:ohmy.gif

steve T

No can do unfortunately - there's a crowd of us over for a Rimini reunion so booked to stay until Sunday so we'll be doing our best to put a dent in Dublins alcohol stocks. Last time I was over (May) Pip and I had a go by ourselves on the Saturday. See you then.

Cheers

no worrys paul will be good to have a few beers with you, Pip ,Danny and the rest of the irish crew

steve T wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

A few coming over for this one

Guesting:

Paul McKay

Steve Thomas

Kev Murphy

+ usual mob

The Belvedere

Gt Denmark St

Dublin 1

8.30-2.30am

...and you'll have visitors from Sweden as well. Me and Isabel is coming over for this event- looking forward to it a lot! :unsure:

--------------------------------

https://www.northernsoul.nu

Guest lagerlout

hi Danny

would have loved to come over ..as you know i love dublin and the sleepless crew.

but got my do on the following night on the 20th

anyway good luck and say hi to the gang for me

Leeds a gonna get ya

LS9TG..LUFC.

hi Danny

would have loved to come over ..as you know i love dublin and the sleepless crew.

Leeds a gonna get ya

LS9TG..LUFC.

would have been good to catch up with you pete , glad you got a new event sorted!! let me know when your

in north wales again so we can meet up

best steve T rolleyes.gif

hi Danny

Leeds a gonna get ya

LS9TG..LUFC.

wow, thats a relief biggrin.gif only joking mate, maybe see you v huddersfield in december

wow, thats a relief :thumbup: only joking mate, maybe see you v huddersfield in december

Lookng at gettin the 12.00 fast ferry with irish ferrys , should be at the event for 2.300 then some shoppin !! its only £21 day return, should be a good gang coming over , ring you about rooms tomorrow danny boy !!

steve T :thumbsup:

Well there's 10 of us so looks like being a packer as they say in Events Lookbacks laugh.gif See you in the bar about 4pm

A few headin down from the north!

Just about recovered from Belfast.. though I might just sit in the corner :thumbsup:

BE GOOD TO SEE PHIL SHIELDS AND BELFAST CROWD AGAIN

BEST STEVE T

With Belfast celebrating 4 years last week weve been under the radar, things startin to hot up now for 2morro, yeah be good to see pole cat phil, joanne and crew not forgettin the mad welshies, Paul and his suffern hippies and that man KM. Has Chris W got his passport back?

dancing without poles and laps deffo

if only the lanzarote cowboys could make it

Guest Chris Waterman

Packed, kissed the wife and kicked the dog, or could have been the other way round biggrin.gif just off to Wigan to pick up the troops, see you in a few hours Dan

currently in killkenny 4 5weeks whats on then peeps in the southern eire region okeh thxs

Hi Kofi, in two weeks time Munster Soul have a night in Limerick on the saturday 10 November, Daffys bar, Catherine Street

Our nite in Dublin week later friday 16th November (Sleepless Nights, Comfort Inn, Parnell Sq)

pm me if you wanna more info

cheers

Source Advert