Amersham ( Wigan Girls) Lost Mates

Guest glyn-w

Hi dont no if eny of you old soulies out there can help me ??. Back in the Wigan days me and my mates from Bedford reguarly (every week) went to Wigan and we allways met up whith a couple of girls from Amersham (in the vale of the white horse) it allways used to make us laugh cos thay kept saying the white horse and we used to immagine them on there backs riding over the vale..Cant remember there names, so long ago, all i can remember is that one had curly black hair, and the other one had curly blondish hair..And thay were slim and good looking...So if eny of you out there remember them, just add your bit

Thanks

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi dont no if eny of you old soulies out there can help me ??. Back in the Wigan days me and my mates from Bedford reguarly (every week) went to Wigan and we allways met up whith  a couple of girls from Amersham (in the vale of the white horse) it allways used to make us laugh cos thay kept saying the white horse and we used to immagine them on there backs riding over the vale..Cant remember there names, so long ago, all i can remember is that one had curly black hair, and the other one had curly blondish hair..And thay were slim and good looking...So if eny of you out there remember them, just add your bit

Thanks

link

Pete Smith will say he shagged them both wink.gif

Social source share

• 7 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!