Keni Lewis

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ferrett

Sod off Brett! :shades: I've been after this for years and there's no way your having one before me!! Remember passing this loads of times in boxes when I was a mere nipper and have lived to regret it ever since. Needless to say it's very high on my wants list.

It says £75 in Tim Brown's book and I prefer to believe that to the £250 suggested above :shades:

I have his other one on De-vel (Ain't gonna make it easy) if anyone wants to do a straight swap for 'What's Her Name'. :lol:

I expect Brett is going to send me one of those grey faces now as punishment :)

Social source share

Sod off Brett!  :shades: I've been after this for years and there's no way your having one before me!!  Remember passing this loads of times in boxes when I was a mere nipper and have lived to regret it ever since.  Needless to say it's very high on my wants list.

It says £75 in Tim Brown's book and I prefer to believe that to the £250 suggested above  :shades:

I have his other one on De-vel  (Ain't gonna make it easy) if anyone wants to do a straight swap for 'What's Her Name'. :lol:

I expect Brett is going to send me one of those grey faces now as punishment  :)

link

shout.gif

Social source share

I think it can definitely be picked up for less than £250, less than £200 too, if you keep watching ebay, there has been a large number of copies on there over the last couple of years and it still pops up every now and then. It does not seem to be that rare a record (just popular) judging by the number of copies spotted from various sources.

Social source share

No one is right or wrong here as I see it. I have seen it listed, and sold, for more than £250 in fairly recent times, yet at the same time it can be picked up for less. This is the way it seems to be with most things these days, there simply are no fixed prices anymore, for good and bad. The moral of it all is to shop around before handing over your hard earned I guess...

Social source share

I was offered one a while back for £300 !!,  I just laughed, it wasn't even in good nick.  Also I don't like it very much either ( IMO ).

JM

link

John how can you say you don't like it............ :D:D i suggest we meet outside when school finishes mate :lol: Deja Vu....... :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!