Guest Andy Kempster

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

In my top 5 records of all time. Has it all. Great vocal, exciting, vibrant backing track, great to dance to, hard to find, just about one of THE archetypal 45s that define Rare Soul. Fantastic record. Shame the 'players of presssings' have overplayed it over the years and it's now a somewhat blasie sound. Used to travel 100s of miles to hear records like this.

Social source share

In my top 5 records of all time. Has it all. Great vocal, exciting, vibrant backing track, great to dance to, hard to find, just about one of THE archetypal 45s that define Rare Soul. Fantastic record. Shame the 'players of presssings' have overplayed it over the years and it's now a somewhat blasie sound. Used to travel 100s of miles to hear records like this.

It's on auction here..

https://www.angloamericanonestop.com/auctions.asp

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

This is mine from the man himself....lol as Dave Moore said one of the greatest records ever.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

i think someones rubbing salt into the wound :laugh:

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

i think someones rubbing salt into the wound laugh.gif

You could always go for the Bobby James version on Karol - nowt much in it to my ears but that was whiskey talkin. Is it pure coincidence that both versions are harder to find than RHS?

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert