Wiganer1

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can't open the link on me laptop :) but thanks......You know the funny thing about that is when Sammy came round I hid a load of really good records that I'd had cut onto vinyl carvers including that one - only problem is I cannot find the originals at the moment :thumbsup: They're on the shelves somewhere :thumbsup: and one rainy sunday I'll set about re-finding them.....

Social source share

Can't open the link on me laptop :) but thanks......You know the funny thing about that is when Sammy came round I hid a load of really good records that I'd had cut onto vinyl carvers including that one - only problem is I cannot find the originals at the moment :thumbsup: They're on the shelves somewhere :thumbsup: and one rainy sunday I'll set about re-finding them.....

Yep Sammy should be left in the dark , until he learns how to use a computer :thumbsup:

Social source share

Nah Sam has problems unzipping his flies these days - he'll never be able to unzip his files :thumbsup:

Sorry couldn't resist that......seriously I don't think he'll get to use computers in our lifetime :yes:

He's still a TOP MAN though :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::lol: good one Steve , someone will print this off and send it to his zipcode now :lol:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

This is a TOP sound and easily the best by them; one that you may be surprised to hear that I am hammering at the moment.....Steve

========

had it ages ago and always wanted another,,,got it a few weeks back and doesnt do alot for me now to be honest...anyway of to a new home

regards

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!