7 Miles Per Hour Band On Ebay

Guest mark shepherd

Guest mark shepherd

ive put a bid on this, only to find two other bidders had enter higher bids than me.....

then got a message from ebay to say i was now the highest bidder, as their bids had been retracted

when i looked on ebay 2 bidders had retracted their high bids,

one stating he had entered the wrong amount the other in german, which is not my strong point.

do these bidders know something i dont..

any help would be appreciated

lets not go down the "its rubbish and the bidders came to their senses" route though eh......

thanks, shep :)

Social source share

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ive put a bid on this, only to find two other bidders had enter higher bids than me.....

then got a message from ebay to say i was now the highest bidder, as their bids had been retracted

one stating he had entered the wrong amount the other in german, which is not my strong point.

lets not go down the "its rubbish and the bidders came to their senses" route though eh......

Shill bidding?

The German translated by an on-line translator is ''Wrong amount of requirement entered" pretty much the same as the other reason given for retracting the bid

It's a small world, and perhaps they've been 'advised' by another collector that it's not worth X amount so that they can get it for less?

A mate of mine sold his for £500 to a DJ not long ago, and the DJ told another mate he only paid £300 for it of the same seller! Maybe they've been told the same?

Social source share

I had this record a few years ago and it was a definate original, the one on ebay looks the same colour and label layout, I would say its alright. I remember Richard Searling used to play it in his modern spot, in the early 80's.

Social source share

I had this record a few years ago and it was a definate original, the one on ebay looks the same colour and label layout, I would say its alright. I remember Richard Searling used to play it in his modern spot, in the early 80's.

You could ask him what's in the run out and if it looks stamped or scratched in.

Social source share

Guest markus gora

the german was me,somehow my bid was us$ 125000...which is a little too much for me at the moment...but i'am still keen on the record :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest wrighty

Can anyone put up a sound clip, not sure I've heard this and I'm intrigued by a $2,200 price tag :(

Sean

its just possible the winner wanted it for the other side 'latin freak' (which i've always thought was the better side)? dont think its ever sold for this much before tho :thumbsup:

latinfreak.mp3

Edited by wrighty
Social source share

Matter of interest,has this been booted/re-issued than??If so can someone either pm me or put it on here how you tell the differance,i.e no`s on the run out etc... whistling.gif

Nice tune but silly price :wicked: .

Social source share

Guest wrighty

Great track Latin Freak. Other side's decent as well. Fancy posting up the disco flip of the other issue?

Cheers mucker :wicked:

a bit pedestrian compared to the latin freak maybe, but still pretty nice nonetheless thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Matter of interest,has this been booted/re-issued than??If so can someone either pm me or put it on here how you tell the differance,i.e no`s on the run out etc... whistling.gif

Nice tune but silly price ohmy.gif .

Its been re-issued Wayne .. Robin will have to add this 45 to his nightmare now :wicked:

Social source share

Its been re-issued Wayne .. Robin will have to add this 45 to his nightmare now ph34r.gif

So presume we're talking about "Playing Your Game" ? Read the thread but it's not clear. No nightmare for me Simon - very overrated record - in fact poor I would say, never fancied playing it out early '80s, much better stuff around at the time - pleased with a couple of hundred quid a canny while ago. Money is'nt everything :wicked:

Social source share

So presume we're talking about "Playing Your Game" ? Read the thread but it's not clear. No nightmare for me Simon - very overrated record - in fact poor I would say, never fancied playing it out early '80s, much better stuff around at the time - pleased with a couple of hundred quid a canny while ago. Money is'nt everything :wicked:

Yeah your right robin on all points re:" playing your ganes " , strange how it went so high this time ?!! ph34r.gif

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Simon, check out how much 9th Creation is going for on their at the mo.on nearly $1600 best £15 ish i've ever spent.Flight is rarer surley

P.S Saw the ratfish photo :ohmy:

Its 7 mile per hour band Chris ..I think Flight on SGA is quite rare yep ..although Ray P got three copies by accident :)

ps..Its been a poor season mate :(

Social source share

Yeah i know its the 7mph band it was mearly a statement at the crazy prices at the mo.same seller has Flight-"no more part...."fly 4 which we used to play at only $199, a D Raistrick discovery i think.

poor season, City are down the pan still it looks like Ipshit are coming with us :ohmy:

Social source share

Yeah i know its the 7mph band it was mearly a statement at the crazy prices at the mo.same seller has Flight-"no more part...."fly 4 which we used to play at only $199, a D Raistrick discovery i think.

poor season, City are down the pan still it looks like Ipshit are coming with us :ohmy:

Oh that Flight , yeah Raistrick had em .. 9th Creation seems to have worldwide interest though

..sent you a pm on minows ?

Social source share

Chris,

not surprised about City - the players can't understand the managers' accent from the touchline !!

ATB

Mark

Social source share

Matter of interest,has this been booted/re-issued than??If so can someone either pm me or put it on here how you tell the differance,i.e no`s on the run out etc... :ohmy:

Nice tune but silly price :) .

keb and kenny dope have re-issued it on their kay-dee label 12" only i think

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!