Bearsy

Info On Pressdatin Weekender Please

Events Archive Bearsy on

Posted

Ive just been given the ok to be let loose for next years Pressdatin weekender and would like a contact number or something similar so i can book up,

many thanks,

Bearsy :)

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Guest Debs
Posted

Just ring the Pontins no 08706045606 and they will sort it all out for you. Don't forget to pack your thermals if you are staying on sight though LOL

soul source url
Posted

Ive just been given the ok to be let loose for next years Pressdatin weekender and would like a contact number or something similar so i can book up,

many thanks,

Bearsy :thumbup:

Bearsy, get a grip, you are becoming increasingly lazy expecting everyone else to do your info research for you :thumbup:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...mp;#entry535250

QoFxx

soul source url
Posted

Bearsy, get a grip, you are becoming increasingly lazy expecting everyone else to do your info research for you :lol:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...mp;#entry535250

QoFxx

:yes: chrissie i am useless at finding stuff but once i found it im well organised :rolleyes:

soul source url
Posted

Just ring the Pontins no 08706045606 and they will sort it all out for you. Don't forget to pack your thermals if you are staying on sight though LOL

many thanks your a star :rolleyes:

what are thermals :lol: i live in sunny Kent and wear shorts and flip flops all year round, do you reccomend white knee high socks :yes:

soul source url
Posted

many thanks your a star :unsure:

what are thermals :lol: i live in sunny Kent and wear shorts and flip flops all year round, do you reccomend white knee high socks :lol:

Bearsy give me ring before you book up,i have a spare weekender pass,i might just let you have it(the pass that is)

Toby.

soul source url

Source Adverts