Oh My Good Lord

pikeys dog

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

£41 - well there's nowt as daft as a vinyl addict on a mission :shades: Interesting thought though pikeys I have an almost full set of demos (missing Black Nasty don't know why Sandy didn't save me one of those) I know Nabay was fetching around £100 a couple of years back. What about Lester Tipton and Al Williams maybe woodchips new UK price guide will give us an idea either that or it'll be based on what he has in stock :shades::)

Social source share

I've got a few Grapevine, but regarding the UK Manship guide, it may be wise to pick any up you want before the whole thing goes arse up, and only rich Japenese kids can afford to buy them.

Social source share

I've got a few Grapevine, but regarding the UK Manship guide, it may be wise to pick any up you want before the whole thing goes arse up, and only rich Japenese kids can afford to buy them.

link

Is Shane japanese ?

BTW Brett.

Thinking of going to the Friendship tomorrow. Not sure yet, but if I go do you want

transport ?

Steve

Social source share

Following on from the John Manship UK guide, where does this leave Record Collector, the prices are bound to vary alarmingly, i remember getting the Fascinations on Stateside at a fair a few years back for a steal, the guy refered to his copy of RC, and i got to knock him down to a peanuts price. Think that scenario may be gone forever.

Social source share

Is Shane japanese ?

BTW Brett.

Thinking of going to the Friendship tomorrow. Not sure yet, but if I go do you want

transport ?

Steve

link

Japenese? i am since the other half packed her bags! :ohmy:

Shane

Social source share

Would be interested to know what people think the full sets worth,as i have them all,and in the promo sleves.Only ever seen one other full set which sold for a ridiculous price at last years prestatyn.Dont want to sell just interested.

link

Do you have "Get him off my conscience" or "Get it off my conscience" - both exist, and to have the full set Andy you have to have both of them! :ohmy:

Social source share

a complete set of mixed demos and issues went for arounr 180  / 200 ish on ebay last year

some are worth a bit more than others

sam williams larry clinton and flame and king betty boo and lester tipton but the rest are usually around a fiver and a pint give or take the pint

link

Does that include the red ones? Brimstone Ingram, Jimmy Green and Leo's Sunship? We mustn't forget the red ones.....both on 7 and 12...... whistling.gif:thumbsup:

Social source share

Does that include the red ones? Brimstone Ingram, Jimmy Green and Leo's Sunship? We mustn't forget the red ones.....both on 7 and 12...... :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

link

now we know these are the ones that nobody bothered with steve.these are really the rare ones. whistling.gif

Social source share

Would be interested to know what people think the full sets worth,as i have them all,and in the promo sleves.Only ever seen one other full set which sold for a ridiculous price at last years prestatyn.Dont want to sell just interested.

link

Do all your records have a big black A in the centre to mark them as demos?

I bought a job-lot of 'demos' years ago and most have a printed A, but some have white sticker over the centre with an A on it, and a few are just plain looking issues in black and white RCA promo sleeve. Any ideas?

ta.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!