f.w.d.i.l.y

Billywhizz

Frank Wilson, do i love you. A copy came out on ebay before xmas, priced £750, english version, abbey road. As you know I do get things wrong, I tried to explain this to someone over the weekend and they could'nt work it out. There is only about 7 copies. Am I on the right abbey road track?

Cheers Billy

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Frank Wilson, do i love you. A copy came out on ebay before xmas, priced £750, english version, abbey road. As you know I do get things wrong, I tried to explain this to someone over the weekend and they could'nt work it out. There is only about 7 copies. Am I on the right abbey road track?

Cheers Billy

link

Could be test cuts for the 79 reissue

Motiown still pressed by EMI at this time

Social source share

seen one on ebay with a pic sleeve last year went for £99

thats all I know

it was a test press for the TMG rerlease over here

could be any amount made.??who knows or cares.

haha

regards the gasher

link

Who knows or cares,I still take intrest in the record I don't think another record will hit 15000 pounds that was 15 years ago todays price what 30000 plus that's still better than that politics crap which I keep hearing about.

Billy :ohmy:

Social source share

Who knows or cares,I still take intrest in the record I don't think another record will hit 15000 pounds that was 15 years ago todays price what 30000 plus that's still better than that politics crap which I keep hearing about.

That was 5 years ago Burrell bought it for £15k not 15 years ago

the Gasher

Social source share

That was 5 years ago Burrell bought it for £15k not  15 years ago

the Gasher

link

Heard it that many times,it seems like 15 years though!!.ken

Social source share

Cheers kenny u took the words out of my mouth where did I get 15 yrs from I think I'll give kenny a ring is there any time difference in Scotland LOL

Billy

link

Its 1973 there blush.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!