Viki Collins - Just When I Thought You Were Mine - Quest

boba

I bought this record on ebay. The record was described as "VG" and it had a sound clip. I just got the record today, it's visually only G+ and has a tight diagonal edge crack that is not separated and is very hard to see (about 1.5cm, most people might not even notice it) and a small lip warp. I never keep cracked records. I hate cracked records. I emailed the seller and he said he would take it back but would not refund my shipping and denied it was cracked before he sent it (it clearly was not cracked in shipping) and said it played VG, which meant it was VG.

Anyways, the record actually plays very well (very light crackle audible at the beginning of each side, then I can't hear noise). The warp does not cause any problems on my turntable tracking at 1.5 grams. There is some label wear. As long as I have to waste my time going to the post office to send this back, I thought I would offer this to someone who might actually want it instead of having to eat shipping and deal further with a sleazy seller. This is a nice play copy. This record is listed on JM's "rarest of the rare" if you want to hear it.

I would need $40 + $5 shipping to Europe/UK, $2.50 to US if someone wants this, otherwise I'm taking the loss and sending it back to the seller. $40 is less than 20 UK pounds. PM me if interested. Paypal only. Thanks.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I bought this record on ebay. The record was described as "VG" and it had a sound clip. I just got the record today, it's visually only G+ and has a tight diagonal edge crack that is not separated and is very hard to see (about 1.5cm, most people might not even notice it) and a small lip warp. I never keep cracked records. I hate cracked records. I emailed the seller and he said he would take it back but would not refund my shipping and denied it was cracked before he sent it (it clearly was not cracked in shipping) and said it played VG, which meant it was VG.

Anyways, the record actually plays very well (very light crackle audible at the beginning of each side, then I can't hear noise). The warp does not cause any problems on my turntable tracking at 1.5 grams. There is some label wear. As long as I have to waste my time going to the post office to send this back, I thought I would offer this to someone who might actually want it instead of having to eat shipping and deal further with a sleazy seller. This is a nice play copy. This record is listed on JM's "rarest of the rare" if you want to hear it.

I would need $40 + $5 shipping to Europe/UK, $2.50 to US if someone wants this, otherwise I'm taking the loss and sending it back to the seller. $40 is less than 20 UK pounds. PM me if interested. Paypal only. Thanks.

sold quickly, thanks for the responses.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert