Alsager - Best Soul Night & Topless Dancers

Mace

C'mon folks - Alsager Civic Hall, Staffs, this Friday 25th Feb.

THE No 1 BEST EVER ATTENDED SOUL NIGHT..... (in Alsager that is!) :lol:

TOPLESS DANCERS.....WOW.......(when Dave Evison gets his shirt off in a drunken frenzy at the end of the night) :thumbsup:

FREE WOMEN.....(sorry, my spell check is broken, I mean THREE women, but hey we can share!) :thumbsup:

FREE BEER an DRUGS ....(well, you can have the half empty glasses and dog ends off the floor at the end of the night!!!!) :lol:

This promotion lark is easier than I first thought!!! :wicked::shades:

Have a great weekend folks... whistling.gif

Mace.

• Replies 48
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

THE No 1 BEST EVER ATTENDED SOUL NIGHT..... (in Alsager that is!)  :yes:

TOPLESS DANCERS.....WOW.......(when Dave Evison gets his shirt off in a drunken frenzy at the end of the night)  :thumbsup:

FREE WOMEN.....(sorry, my spell check is broken, I mean THREE women, but hey we can share!)  :thumbsup:

FREE BEER an DRUGS ....(well, you can have the half empty glasses and dog ends off the floor at the end of the night!!!!)  :lol:

This promotion lark is easier than I first thought!!!  :wicked:   :shades:

Have a great weekend folks...  whistling.gif

Mace.

link

But, but, but,......do you play originals or bootlegs ?  :lol:

THE No 1 BEST EVER ATTENDED SOUL NIGHT..... (in Alsager that is!)  :yes:

TOPLESS DANCERS.....WOW.......(when Dave Evison gets his shirt off in a drunken frenzy at the end of the night)  :thumbsup:

FREE WOMEN.....(sorry, my spell check is broken, I mean THREE women, but hey we can share!)  :thumbsup:

FREE BEER an DRUGS ....(well, you can have the half empty glasses and dog ends off the floor at the end of the night!!!!)  :lol:

Mace.

link

:wicked::shades:

Yeah but how many rooms have you got though? whistling.gif:lol:

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Yeah but how many rooms have you got though? whistling.gif   :wicked:

link

Sorry, forgot to plug this side of the venue... 5 ROOMS!!!!!

ROOM 1 - Main room, massive dancefloor the size of Dave Rimmers beer belly.

ROOM 2 - Backstage....where Dave Evison keeps his false teeth.

ROOM 3 - The Gents .........mirrors, cubicles and them funny yellow thingies in the piss pots.

ROOM 4 - The Ladies...never been in this room, but believe it smells better than the gents, but has none of them funny yellow thingies.

ROOM 5 - The Carpark....massive 100% tarmac dancefloor (no talc in this room please)

BEAT THAT :shades:

Regards,

Mace.

ROOM 3 - The Gents .........mirrors, cubicles and them funny yellow thingies in the piss pots.

ROOM 4 - The Ladies...never been in this room, but believe it smells better than the gents, but has none of them funny yellow thingies.

ROOM 5 - The Carpark....massive 100% tarmac dancefloor (no talc in this room please)

BEAT THAT :thumbsup:

Regards,

Mace.

link

Well, I must say I'm mightily impressed....but one more question:

Do you get any disciples there or merely ordinary punters like me? whistling.gif

(actually, I don't believe the dancefloor is that big!) :thumbsup:

Well, I must say I'm mightily impressed....but one more question:

Do you get any disciples there or merely ordinary punters like me? :thumbsup:

(actually, I don't believe the dancefloor is that big!) :shades:

link

We had some disciples last year at Easter weekend.

One of them paid with a few dodgy pieces of silver. :wicked:

We tried to share a few fishes an a bit of bread between them, but they mad a right mess of it.

We decided therefore, thet they were pretty much USELESS DISCIPLES so we sent them onto the New Century Allnighter................ whistling.gif

Pretty much ordinary punters since then, but hey, their money is as good as anybodies else, and after all.....

It's the ££££££££££££'ssssssss that count! :thumbsup:

Mace

BEAT THAT :thumbsup:

Regards,

Mace.

CAN I BE A DISCIPLE...IN RETURN FOR TITLE,ARTIST OF YOUR COVER UP !!! whistling.gif

link

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

NO

:thumbsup:   :wicked:   :shades:   :lol:

You can be my bitch tho!

:thumbsup:

Mace

link

ERMMMMMM I DONT THINK SO....TED WOULDNT WANT ME SELLING MY BOD...EVEN FOR A C/UP.

HE SAYS IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH HASSLE RUNNING ROUND GIVING REFUNDS

whistling.gif:lol:

We had some disciples last year at Easter weekend.

One of them paid with a few dodgy pieces of silver.  :wicked:

We tried to share a few fishes an a bit of bread between them, but they mad a right mess of it.

We decided therefore, thet they were pretty much USELESS DISCIPLES so we sent them onto the New Century Allnighter................  whistling.gif

Pretty much ordinary punters since then, but hey, their money is as good as anybodies else, and after all.....

It's the ££££££££££££'ssssssss  that count!  :thumbsup:

Mace

link

Aha! Now, for the first time I understand the phrase "USELESS disciples".

Perhaps you haven't got this promoting business quite right after all then. Couldn't help noticing that you have failed to include the word "undisputed" in your otherwise punchy description. :thumbsup:

And what's this New Century do then? :shades:

Dave

Perhaps you haven't got this promoting business quite right after all then. Couldn't help noticing that you have failed to include the word "undisputed" in your otherwise punchy description. whistling.gif

And what's this New Century do then? :wicked:

Dave

link

Couldn't spell undespu...undiespoo...undeespo...

So I didn't want to give off the wrong image of my slick promoting skills by using words irreve...irevva.....errev....ah bugger, you know what I mean :thumbsup:

Don't know what this New Century malarky is about...believe it's run by a tramp who turned up at Alsager a few weeks back.

Probably chasing them lost disciples...or a few crumbs of bread that they left in the foyer....

Oh I forgot the foyer... :shades:

ALSAGER CIVIC now a 6 ROOM venue

ROOM 6 - The Foyer - The room to meet and greet...be welcomed by the multi-skilled promoters who can shake your hand and take your money at the same time.... :lol:

This venue cannot be beaten - it has everything...even things that havn't been discovered yet...honest, check us out...we know you'll love it! :thumbsup:

Mace.

it all sounds quite nice but not for me ......... i'd come if it was in a scout hut, no-one else knew about it, i could get chicken in a basket and you could promise me no more than four people on the dancefloor at any one time  :thumbsup:

link

Then maybe our forthcoming ROOM 7 will be right up your street.

ROOM 7 - The Soul Kitchen - (actually is in the kitchen) - playing original sounds from The Sink (oh dear...jokes getting poorer by the minute).

Flashy stainless steel decor, tiled dancefoor (no talc again, but plain flour permitted)

Cookin' up a mix of rare and raw meaty soul and spicy latin soul.

Not a room for the faint hearted...plenty of knives for rival promoters when the last tune of the night 'backstabbers' gets played!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you resist...I think not..

Look into my eyes :thumbsup: you are feeling sleepy thumbsup.gif you will come to my venue...you will come to my venue...you will........

Mace.

Right, I need to bump this back to the top so nobody, and I mean nobody, fogets about this fantastic 7 room soul night.

For any Soul Souce members...a very special freebie

Tonight only at Alsager Civic Hall.....

FREE BLOW JOBS from one of our highly experienced barstaff (however this offer will close 15 minutes from bar closing as 'Old Jim' is mad busy serving then) :thumbsup:

:wicked::shades:thumbsup.gif:thumbsup:

Mace.

THE No 1 BEST EVER ATTENDED SOUL NIGHT..... (in Alsager that is!)  :D

TOPLESS DANCERS.....WOW.......(when Dave Evison gets his shirt off in a drunken frenzy at the end of the night)  blush.gif

FREE WOMEN.....(sorry, my spell check is broken, I mean THREE women, but hey we can share!)  :lol:

FREE BEER an DRUGS ....(well, you can have the half empty glasses and dog ends off the floor at the end of the night!!!!)  :)

This promotion lark is easier than I first thought!!!  :lol:   :lol:

Have a great weekend folks...  :lol:

Mace.

link

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! 

Perhaps you haven't got this promoting business quite right after all then. Couldn't help noticing that you have failed to include the word "undisputed" in your otherwise punchy description. blush.gif

And what's this New Century do then? :lol:

Dave

link

Mace will soon get the hang of how to do it. Dave Ev will give him plenty of tips follwing his Mar 19 Kings Hall, June 24 Ilkeston, July 23rd Kings Hall,Stoke appearances!

He won't be there New Years Eve though wil he????? blush.gif

Mace.

link

Sure won't and I am still crying. Do you think he would change his mind?

New Year Eve looks like a right old battle. The Kings Hall, Stoke and Alsager.

Sure won't and I am still crying. Do you think he would change his mind?

New Year Eve looks like a right old battle. The Kings Hall, Stoke and Alsager.

link

No battle at all mate.

We've had a few great NYE at Alsager, and our crowd will attend (as they did when you ran the Kings Hall Top Rank night against our Xmas do....one of our best attended nights of the year.)

We even had people turning up from Kings Hall at 11.00, apologising....

Then there's the fact that most of our crowd are not allnighter folk anyway.

Plus, we only need 220, but can still have agreat night on 140..so I've no worries.

You however have a massive venue to fill, in a town that has little else but pubs open on NYE, and they charge at least £5 to get in......hope none of those naughty Stoke hooligans descend on your do mate or as you say, it could be a right old battle...

Regards,

Mace.

No battle at all mate.

We've had a few great NYE at Alsager, and our crowd will attend (as they did when you ran the Kings Hall Top Rank night against our Xmas do....one of our best attended nights of the year.)

We even had people turning up from Kings Hall at 11.00, apologising....

Then there's the fact that most of our crowd are not allnighter folk anyway.

Plus, we only need 220, but can still have agreat night on 140..so I've no worries.

You however have a massive venue to fill, in a town that has little else but pubs open on NYE, and they charge at least £5 to get in......hope none of those naughty Stoke hooligans descend on your do mate or as you say, it could be a right old battle...

Regards,

Mace.

link

AND THIS POSTING WILL BE SAVED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

AND THIS POSTING WILL BE SAVED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

link

Save it all you like Kev.

If you are implying I would encourage or condone this then you are well off the mark.

However, maybe you should enquire what happened at he Kings Hall recently when they had a Mod / Scooter night and a load of Stoke hooligans got in and kicked off.....place was shut by 11.00 p.m.

Bearing that in mind, consider the possibilities on NYE.

Remember Kev, I am Stoke born and bred, so I know what my own backyard can be like.

Regards,

Mace.

NYE boys has to be sheridans SOULTOWN LIFELINE ALLNITER,should be interesting.

link

Have to agree with Andy on this point.

A lot of Allnighter folk will deffo go to Sheridans on NYE. whistling.gif

Hope Kev has calculated for that.....and then there's Lowton, another well established NYE event.

A lot of people don't like travelling too far on NYE as well, families and the such......then theres the possibility of getting pulled over on the A500 still full of alcohol or other substances.......believe they've got the new skin dab test in place in Stoke.......blimey, the unknown factors are endless......... :lol:

Mind you, anybody travelling to Kings Hall might pass Alsager on Junction 16 of the M6, and pop in to treat it as a warm up....if we havn't sold out like last year of course.............. :lol:

Regards,

Mace.

TOPLESS DANCERS.....WOW.......(when Dave Evison gets his shirt off in a drunken frenzy at the end of the night)  :lol:

FREE WOMEN.....(sorry, my spell check is broken, I mean THREE women, but hey we can share!)  :lol:

FREE BEER an DRUGS ....(well, you can have the half empty glasses and dog ends off the floor at the end of the night!!!!)  :)

This promotion lark is easier than I first thought!!!  :lol:   :lol:

Have a great weekend folks...  whistling.gif

Mace.

link

What a novel idea to promote your venues like this Mace. Brilliant.

Watch for other promoters stealing it though.

One word of advice, stick the word 'original' in there somewhere, along with 'dj', 'top' and 'lineup'.

Steve

What a novel idea to promote your venues like this Mace. Brilliant.

Watch for other promoters stealing it though.

One word of advice, stick the word 'original' in there somewhere, along with 'dj', 'top' and 'lineup'.

Steve

link

Why thank you Steve.

Can't take all the credit for this though, as I lifted the original formula from the Ilkeston thread......just added a dash of humour and wit, and a tad of sarcasm.

Still, not bad for a wannabee..... whistling.gif

I need to sign off now, so please keep posting on this thread and keep me above Kev...it seems to be winding him up for some unbeknown reason????????? :rolleyes:

Regards,

Mace.

Why thank you Steve.

Can't take all the credit for this though, as I lifted the original formula from the Ilkeston thread......just added a dash of humour and wit, and a tad of sarcasm.

whistling.gif:rolleyes::huh:

Have to agree with Andy on this point.

A lot of Allnighter folk will deffo go to Sheridans on NYE. whistling.gif

Hope Kev has calculated for that.....and then there's Lowton, another well established NYE event.

A lot of people don't like travelling too far on NYE as well, families and the such......then theres the possibility of getting pulled over on the A500 still full of alcohol or other substances.......believe they've got the new skin dab test in place in Stoke.......blimey, the unknown factors are endless......... :rolleyes:

Mind you, anybody travelling to Kings Hall might pass Alsager on Junction 16 of the M6, and pop in to treat it as a warm up....if we havn't sold out like last year of course.............. :huh:

Regards,

Mace.

link

Conveniently forgetting we too have a massive fan base who are loyal to us, hence the big numbers we pull.

Am quite sure we will all be busy NYE,its horses for courses kev am sure our little club wont worry the mighty KRL ,and you definatley dont worry myself or mr dyson.Heard realy good things about Alsager,intend to pay a visit soon as i can.Dave m8 what you doin musclein on my door,hope your not tryin to squeeze da boys for protection money.

Am quite sure we will all be busy NYE,its horses for courses kev am sure our little club wont worry the mighty KRL ,and you definatley dont worry myself or mr dyson.Heard realy good things about Alsager,intend to pay a visit soon as i can.Dave m8 what you doin musclein on my door,hope your not tryin to squeeze da boys for protection money.

link

Little old Alsager is doing quite well Andy, thanks for the compliments.

A warm welcome awaits you at any time.

Regards,

Mace.

NYE boys has to be sheridans SOULTOWN LIFELINE ALLNITER,should be interesting.

link

HAD A GREAT NITE DJed IN SMALLER FRONTROOM AND BROUGHT THE NEW YEAR IN HOPEFULLY I WILL GET ASKED TO DO THE SAME THIS NYE :thumbsup:

EITHER WAY WILL BE THERE

HEAVENLY BLOCKED :sleep3::huh:

Guest Phil Richards

TOPLESS DANCERS.....WOW.......(when Dave Evison gets his shirt off in a drunken frenzy at the end of the night)  :D

FREE BEER an DRUGS ....(well, you can have the half empty glasses and dog ends off the floor at the end of the night!!!!)  :D

This promotion lark is easier than I first thought!!!  :D   :D

Have a great weekend folks...  :P

Mace.

link

Free beer how did i miss that one :D

Phil

You wouldn't have stood a chance if with Mr Rimmer...he would have drunk us dry!

:D

Dave Rimmer is guest DJ at Alsager in April, so well looking forward to that one!

:lol:

Regards,

Mace.

link

GOOD TO SEE YOURE NOT GOING DOWN THE 'BIG NAME DJ' ROUTE THEN ANDREW

:P

HI DAVE HONEY....JUST KIDDING XXXXX :D

GOOD TO SEE YOURE NOT GOING DOWN THE 'BIG NAME DJ' ROUTE THEN ANDREW

whistling.gif

HI DAVE HONEY....JUST KIDDING XXXXX :D

link

Dave you have my permission to bring that cattle prod you mentioned in your Black Horse thread and give Linda a piece of your prod...(oooeerr missus) :ohmy:

:D

Mace.

Guest NASHEE

Dave you have my permission to bring that cattle prod you mentioned in your Black Horse thread and give Linda a piece of your prod...(oooeerr missus)  whistling.gif

:ohmy:

Mace.

link

cant wait !!!!

cant wait !!!!

link

Not one to miss a chance for a bit of prime advertising........

ALSAGER CIVIC HALL - APRIL 29TH

EXCLUSIVE LIVE ON STAGE

DAVE RIMMER GIVING MISS-POPCORN A GOOD OLD PRODDING.... :ohmy:

This could well be a sell out event...please order tickets as soon as possible.

Anybody who is easily offended should be aware that this event could cause them great distress, and would be advised to visit any one of our other 6 ROOMS while this performance occurs. whistling.gif

Alsager Civic...you know it makes sense..... :D

Regards,

Mace.

Guest NASHEE

EXCLUSIVE LIVE ON STAGE

DAVE RIMMER GIVING MISS-POPCORN A GOOD OLD PRODDING.... :D

Anybody who is easily offended should be aware that this event could cause them great distress, and would be advised to visit any one of our other 6 ROOMS while this performance occurs.  whistling.gif

Regards,

Mace.

link

wont you be charging extra ...now that you have a live act...ooohhh more££££££££££££ :ohmy:

EXCLUSIVE LIVE ON STAGE

DAVE RIMMER GIVING MISS-POPCORN A GOOD OLD PRODDING.... :D

Anybody who is easily offended should be aware that this event could cause them great distress, and would be advised to visit any one of our other 6 ROOMS while this performance occurs.  whistling.gif

Regards,

Mace.

link

I think you have succeeded in setting yourself apart from the competition this time Mace :D

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were just trying to keep this thread at the top :D

Dave, (just popped in, won't take me coat off or I'll be here all afternoon! :ohmy: )

wont you be charging extra ...now that you have a live act...ooohhh  more££££££££££££ whistling.gif

link

Most definately...after all, I'm only in it for the ££££££££

What do ya reckon I could charge...suppose it all depends on how much prodding you can take off 'Big Dave Rimmer' and his 'lengthy tool' :ohmy:

Not fair on Dave Evison really...might take the shine off his topless dancing.... :D

Regards,

Mace.

I think you have succeeded in setting yourself apart from the competition this time Mace :ohmy:

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were just trying to keep this thread at the top :D

Dave, (just popped in, won't take me coat off or I'll be here all afternoon! whistling.gif )

link

I think you may be right about the competiton....don't think there is any other 'wannabees' who come close......... :D

Wasn't going to bother posting on this thread after Friday night was done and dusted to be honest, but it keeps popping back up with new posts, so I've gotta be polite and answer 'em :D

Take ya coat off mate, find a nice comfy chair and a hot mug of sweet tea and tap away at that keyboard.....you know you want to :D

Regards,

Mace.

Guest NASHEE

Most definately...after all, I'm only in it for the ££££££££

What do ya reckon I could charge...suppose it all depends on how much prodding you can take off 'Big Dave Rimmer' and his 'lengthy tool'  :ohmy:

Not fair on Dave Evison really...might take the shine off his topless dancing.... :D

Regards,

Mace.

link

whistling.gif i think thats between me and mr prod !!!!

:D i think thats between me and mr prod !!!!

link

Is that your nickname for Ted then?????? :D

Or are you still referring to Dave Rimmer?

Let me know which one, so next time I list either as a DJ on one of my flyers I can insert 'Mr Prod' in the middle of their name.....

i.e. Dave 'Mr Prod' Rimmer or Teddy 'Mr Prod' Couldstone... :D

Could draw quite a crowd in it's own right that.

Unless anyone can think of any better ones.... whistling.gif

Dave 'Beerhead' Rimmer always seems to work for me.

Not to mention Teddy 'Vinyl Sniffer' Couldstone.

Regards,

Mace.

Guest NASHEE

Is that your nickname for Ted then??????  :D

Or are you still referring to Dave Rimmer?

Let me know which one, so next time I list either as a DJ on one of my flyers I can insert 'Mr Prod' in the middle of their name.....

i.e.    Dave 'Mr Prod' Rimmer or Teddy 'Mr Prod' Couldstone... :D

Could draw quite a crowd in it's own right that.

Unless anyone can think of any better ones.... whistling.gif

Dave 'Beerhead' Rimmer always seems to work for me.

Not to mention Teddy 'Vinyl Sniffer' Couldstone.

Regards,

Mace.

link

how about ANDREW..'GOD DAMN BLOODY COVER UP'.... MASON

HA HA HA...OR YOU COULD JUST MISS OFF THE 'DAMN BLOODY COVER UP' BIT.

THAT WOULD GIVE YOU THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE BILLING...WOULDNT IT?

JUST IMAGINE...AN ALSAGER SOUL NITE ARRANGED BY GOD HIMSELF...YOU COULD CHARGE A BLOODY FORTUNE ON THE DOOR...AND HAVE DISCIPLES OF YOUR VERY OWN AS WELL...HOW DOES THAT SOUND YOUR HOLINESS? :D:Dbiggrin.gif