Across 110th Street Uk Dvd Release

Steve G

the DVD is now out in the UK so you can see this classic blaxploitation film with the Womack soundtrack once again....Starring Anthony Quinn and Yaphet Kotto this one's on a par with Pam Grier's "Foxy Brown" (soundtrack Willie Hutch of course) which got a UK release a while back. Now where is "Ain't it Hell up in Harlem"? whistling.gif cool!

Social source share

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest fuzzyjon

the DVD is now out in the UK so you can see this classic blaxploitation film with the Womack soundtrack once again....Starring Anthony Quinn and Yaphet Kotto this one's on a par with Pam Grier's "Foxy Brown" (soundtrack Willie Hutch of course) which got a UK release a while back. Now where is "Ain't it Hell up in Harlem"? :wicked: cool!

link

Great film! I got mine cheap off e-bay (about £5) but there's currently a copy for £9.99 in Reckless Records on Berwick Street, London if anyone is down that way!

Jon

Edited by fuzzyjon
Social source share

the DVD is now out in the UK so you can see this classic blaxploitation film with the Womack soundtrack once again....Starring Anthony Quinn and Yaphet Kotto this one's on a par with Pam Grier's "Foxy Brown" (soundtrack Willie Hutch of course) which got a UK release a while back. Now where is "Ain't it Hell up in Harlem"? :wicked: cool!

link

I've still got the original Warner Bros rental video! You should have shouted! I've got all those blacksploitation films, most of them anyway. I'd recommend Black Shampoo to start with :D:wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!