Soul In Derby Tonight

Guest pongo

• Replies 2
  • Views 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

can anyone here give me a little more information and possibly some directions about the night tonight in Derby

Would be much appreciated :D

link

Fri Night at the Engineers was a blast. We were going to go to Alsager but afternoon drinking kicked that one into touch. so initially we did the Ilson thing because somebody got us in on a freebie - a good job as the first half hour in the main room was almost as scary as the recent 'White Noise' film, so we buggered off into Derby on a tip from Irish Geoff behind the bar.

However, the Engineers was tops - Goucher was god (apparently). In reality, my recomendation has to be taken with a pinch of salt as apparently Melvin Davis popped in (you could have popped Geena Davis on my lap and she would have passed me by as well by the state of play at that time). I don't care as I'm told I enjoyed myself immensley - but not as much as the Pole dancing the next day.

'One Georgie Raziak'

Fri Night at the Engineers was a blast. We were going to go to Alsager but afternoon drinking kicked that one into touch. so initially we did the Ilson thing because somebody got us in on a freebie - a good job as the first half hour in  the main room was almost as scary as the recent 'White Noise' film, so we buggered off into Derby on a tip from Irish Geoff behind the bar.

However, the Engineers was tops - Goucher was god (apparently). In reality, my recomendation has to be taken with a pinch of salt as apparently Melvin Davis popped in (you could have popped Geena Davis on my lap and she would have passed me by as well by the state of play at that time). I don't care as I'm told I enjoyed myself immensley - but not as much as the Pole dancing the next day.

'One Georgie Raziak'

link

Glad to hear it was a goodnight, will try and make the next one....... :D