MarkWhiteley

The Friendship - Tonight

Right who's coming? :rolleyes:

We need support from people willing to listen to something more than the "Out on the floor" and "The snake". In fact, we have a new motto:

Open your ears and shut your f*cking mouths

I'll explain... We're constantly under pressure from the 'locals' who seem intent on turning the Friendhip into just another oldies night - and that ain't gonna happen! From thw word go Geordie and I (plus in the early days Mr. Hewitt) have tried to introduce rarer and lesser known sounds to the masses. Other than a handful of stallwart supporters, we are always in 'bother' for not playing the usual ex-Wigan floorfillers. We do try and mix the music to cater for most people's taste but at the risk of total abandoment, we have persevered with a large proportion of rarities/current spins. If this is your bag, come on down!

Anyway, on with the venue...

Pure Soul Music @ The Friendship

Gawber Road, Barnsley

TONIGHT!

DJs

Me & Ian 'Geordie' Johnson

100% rare soul accross the board - R&B, 60s, Crossover, 70s & Modern

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

7pm 'til late - £3.00 admission - Record dealers welcome

Directions from M1

Leave mororway at J37, proceed towards Barnsley, over pelican crossing to traffic lights on major cross-roads. Turn left; follow this road for a half-mile, look our for 'Tom Treddlehoyle' pub on left and turn left immediately before it. Follow this road or a quaarter-mile, Friendship pub on right at junction.

Info

Me (Mark): 07810 707597 email: l_l_m_w@hotmail.co.uk

Ian: 07931 532103 email: ianjohnson63@blueyonder.co.uk

Everyone welcome - if you're a fellow Soul-Sourcer, pop up and say hello :huh:

Hope to see u there wave.gif

Billy :dance:

P.S. There will be a questionnaire on the door, please take one.

soul auctionsHit for next 24hrs Ebay Sales Ebay Soul Record Auctions 

Related Soul Music Links