Guest Debs

Bridgwater Sat 29th Sept

Lookbacks Archive Guest Debs on

Guest Debs
Posted

Well all in all I think we had yet another cracking good night didn't we peeps. We've worked hard over the last 5 years to make Bridgwater what it is today. I hope that now Pete is solely in charge of the reins and the foundations have been firmly set, it will continue to grow and always be the very best soul night in the South West! Many thanks to our guest DJs Ginger and Ady, and a special thanks to Mick Lloyd for jumping in at the last minute. :rolleyes: It was nice to see some peeps returning to us after some time away and of course to meet all the new friends that came along for the first time.

On a personal note I would like to especially thank the Plymouth gang for makeing my last night there as a promoter so special and say a big thank you for the card and prezzie. Next time I will hopefully be bringing a Valleys possy along with me and am going to enjoy being able to dance my arse off all night with the rest of you.

So thats it - signing out :-*

Debs the "punter" well for now anyway :D

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

hi debs, my friend mandy and i came up from bournemouth for our fourth time and again had a great nite with some great music.. will be coming again in the new year and will see if we can persuade some more of our lot to make the effort.. you got a good thing going there an hope it goes from strenght to strenght.. i know theres a no talc rule tho some people obviously think that doesnt include them i hope they dont f**k it up for the rest..is there a reason why no talc..? anyway hope you enjoy your next one as a happy punter as we have. take care and thanks sean..

Share this source music forum post

soul source url

Source Adverts