Citizen P

Heywood Civic

Events Archive Citizen P on

Posted

Sorry All.

The shout for Heywood Civic this Friday 5th October, should, of course, have been in this section.

Some pillock made a mistake :thumbsup:

Tony

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

Went to put up the banner earlier and have to say fair play to Rochdale Council for spending a few quid on the ongoing refurb of The Civic.

The Dancefloor looks just ossum after the renewal.

This has now got to be one of the best venues up here :rolleyes:

If you ain't been before, it's a similar layout to the main room at Middleton- maybe a wee bit smaller.

And if you have been before, but not been for a bit, now that it's under the stewardship of Ste, you probably would be pleasantly surprised at what he's trying to do.

Any road up, see ya Friday.

ATB

Tony

soul source url
Posted

Yes Heywood Civic is really look'in Good & sounding Great

That Huge Wooden Dance floor Being the lastest to recieve the refurb treatment,

Along with the Recent improvements to the entrance area,carpark extension & not fogetting

the new posh Loo's laugh.gif

HEYWOOD CIVIC 1st FRIDAY EVERY MONTH

£5 OTD 8pm til 1.30am.

soul source url
Posted

Yes Heywood Civic is really look'in Good & sounding Great

That Huge Wooden Dance floor Being the lastest to recieve the refurb treatment,

Along with the Recent improvements to the entrance area,carpark extension & not fogetting

the new posh Loo's :wicked:

HEYWOOD CIVIC 1st FRIDAY EVERY MONTH

£5 OTD 8pm til 1.30am.

Well the Gents are OK.

What's the Laydeez like whistling.gif

Tony

soul source url
Guest wAvy
Posted (edited)

ey up! the laydee's bogs are great! i bet you've had a sneaky peek in there anyway when no one's around eh?! :wicked:

so the floor's ad a polishin has it?! didn't think it needed it actually - thought it was good as it was. :lol:

any road, we (me and Tony) have been invited to a wedding reception on that night at the village, so was gonna go there early for an hour or so - y'kno to be polite like, and then make a swift exit stage left and come up back to Heywood for the last few hours!

that's the plan anyway, cos there is also someone's 50th birthday that night in the local pub too who Tony knows and so we might end up in there too for a lil while, so means i won't be dancing much at the civic, (if we make it) as i'll be in me high heels - well i ain't goin all the way home to change now am i! jeez! rolleyes.gif

so looking forward to this friday but also not cos we gotta go to this wedding reception thing and if i hear Jimmy Mack... angry.gif

wAvy

Edited by wAvy

soul source url
Posted

ey up! the laydee's bogs are great! i bet you've had a sneaky peek in there anyway when no one's around eh?! shades.gif

so the floor's ad a polishin has it?! didn't think it needed it actually - thought it was good as it was. :lol:

any road, we (me and Tony) have been invited to a wedding reception on that night at the village, so was gonna go there early for an hour or so - y'kno to be polite like, and then make a swift exit stage left and come up back to Heywood for the last few hours!

that's the plan anyway, cos there is also someone's 50th birthday that night in the local pub too who Tony knows and so we might end up in there too for a lil while, so means i won't be dancing much at the civic, (if we make it) as i'll be in me high heels - well i ain't goin all the way home to change now am i! jeez! rolleyes.gif

so looking forward to this friday but also not cos we gotta go to this wedding reception thing and if i hear Jimmy Mack... :lol:

wAvy

Drag all the parties back wiv yer, you ain't seen me in Full Cheese Mode :lol:

You might think you have- but YOU HAVEN'T!!! OK :wicked:

Tony

soul source url
Posted

whos on this Friday?

soul source url
Posted

whos on this Friday?

Hmmmm. lessee,

Bob Richards

Chris McBride

And your mate Dave Flint----if we can crowbar him off the bar laugh.gif

Then Ste, me and Knocker.

That OK Lass?

Tony

soul source url
Posted

Hmmmm. lessee,

Bob Richards

Chris McBride

And your mate Dave Flint----if we can crowbar him off the bar :ohmy:

Then Ste, me and Knocker.

That OK Lass?

Tony

Sounds good to me. Gotta go somewhere else first...... so should be there about half ten, elevenish. See you there!!

Deb

soul source url
Posted

ey up! the laydee's bogs are great! i bet you've had a sneaky peek in there anyway when no one's around eh?! shades.gif

so the floor's ad a polishin has it?! didn't think it needed it actually - thought it was good as it was. :D

that's the plan anyway, cos there is also someone's 50th birthday that night in the local pub too who Tony knows and so we might end up in there too for a lil while, so means i won't be dancing much at the civic, (if we make it) as i'll be in me high heels - well i ain't goin all the way home to change now am i! jeez! :unsure:

so looking forward to this friday but also not cos we gotta go to this wedding reception thing and if i hear Jimmy Mack... :lol:

wAvy

This 'ere 50th that you're going to.

Is it the one at the 7 Stars that Tate and his missus are going to? Cos their comin'over after as well!

(If'n you don't know Tate your old fella wiil :D )

Tony

soul source url
Guest wAvy
Posted

this 'ere' 50th that i'm going to is at the Woolpack so no - not same do.

when you say 'my old fella will know'; you make it sound like you're talking about my dad! :lol: i know my fella's older than me but age don't mean nothin'!

wAvy :lol:

soul source url
Posted

but age don't mean nothin'!

wAvy :lol:

I know, I know.

Why do you think I keep saying that 50 is the new 30 :lol::lol:

31 year old Tony

soul source url
Guest wAvy
Posted (edited)

well, when i say age don't mean nothin' - there are exceptions to the rule y'kno!!!

hey an all - have you noticed summat about this post?! look at what time it was posted. this means that i'm either still at work or i got internet connection at home! (well at Tony's actually). yippeeee - i can bug er post more often!!! :lol:

wAvy! yeeee haaaa!

Edited by wAvy

soul source url
Posted

well, when i say age don't mean nothin' - there are exceptions to the rule y'kno!!!

wAvy! yeeee haaaa!

Whatever can you possibly mean???? :lol:

Tony

soul source url
Guest wAvy
Posted

YOU! you owd git! :P:D:thumbup::D:P

soul source url
Posted

YOU! you owd git! :P:D:thumbup::D:P

Get Back to Work!!!!!

Tony

soul source url
Guest wAvy
Posted (edited)

LMFFAO! rofl.gif

you asked for that!

wAvy

Edited by wAvy

soul source url
Posted

LMFFAO! rofl.gif

you asked for that!

wAvy

Hmmpf!

I ask for a lot of feckin' things, but don't allus get 'em :D

Any way, back on subject are the rest of your Coven playing out?

Or are they fashioning clay models to stick pins in??

:thumbup:

Tony.

Ouch!

soul source url
Posted

[

Any way, back on subject are the rest of your Coven playing out?

Or are they fashioning clay models to stick pins in??

:P

Tony.

Ouch!

soul source url
Posted

This 'ere 50th that you're going to.

Is it the one at the 7 Stars that Tate and his missus are going to? Cos their comin'over after as well!

(If'n you don't know Tate your old fella wiil :no: )

Tony

[/quoteNot Tate the famous Charles Manson lookalike :rolleyes:

soul source url
Posted

[[/quoteNot Tate the famous Charles Manson lookalike :no:

soul source url
Guest wAvy
Posted

Zazook 3rd Oct 05:31 PM

...be aware that i shall be fashioning a doll out clay and it will have a piece of your hair that i picked out of your pint last time we met and it will have a strong resemblence to you!!!! only i am good with clay so it will probably be prettier and on that note i bid you farewell and hope it's a great night...as always...i'm sure it will be

i hope you got the eyes 'just right' - one up; one down! :ohmy::lol: teheheheeee!

eeeewwwwww - hair in a pint - i'd have worn gloves if i were you before touchin it! lmao! :lol::ohmy:

wAvy

soul source url
Posted

Went to put up the banner earlier and have to say fair play to Rochdale Council for spending a few quid on the ongoing refurb of The Civic.

This has now got to be one of the best venues up here :lol:

If you ain't been before, it's a similar layout to the main room at Middleton- maybe a wee bit smaller.

And if you have been before, but not been for a bit, now that it's under the stewardship of Ste, you probably would be pleasantly surprised at what he's trying to do.

ATB

See you later

Tony

soul source url
Posted

This has now got to be one of the best venues up here :lol:

ATB

Tony

Will pick you up later save you getting a cab nice night for it

KTF Steve.

soul source url
Posted

[[/quoteNot Tate the famous Charles Manson lookalike :thumbup:

:thumbup::g::lol::lol:

I couldn't possibly comment.

Any way, bit harsh on Mr. Henderson mate :thumbsup: