Nsoul Magazine At Prestatyn

The KRL/GOLDSOUL crew welcomes all SOURCERS to their stand.

Annieokeh and crew have the new mag on sale, taking subscriptions, stacks of music and offer detailed info on SOULTRIPUSA among others.

No truth in the rumour that Kev will be wearing his pimp suit alongside some of his REGENCY bitches.

HE WILL BE FORCED TO STAY AT HOME.

Go over and say hello at this super weekender.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Annieokeh and crew have the new mag on sale, taking subscriptions, stacks of music and offer detailed info on SOULTRIPUSA among others.

No truth in the rumour that Kev will be wearing his pimp suit alongside some of his REGENCY bitches.

link

Kev i hope and imagine you will have last months edition aswell on sale, as i want that issue, can you just confirm this, save me messing around buying it online, plus would be an enjoyable read Saturday dinner. :yes:

Brett

Social source share

link

Not that Navy blue pin striped suit with a one leg shorter than the other oops.

Billy :yes:

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Kev i hope and imagine you will have last months edition aswell on sale, as i want that issue, can you just confirm this, save me messing around buying it online, plus would be an enjoyable read Saturday dinner. :yes:

Brett

link

Is that because there is a rather fetching pic of your good self spinning tunes at soulsville

Social source share

Brett

link

Brett,

We should have the last 3 issues on sale.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!