To book, contact, The George Hotel, Piercebridge, North Yorkshire. DL2 3SW

Telephone (01325) 374576

• Replies 42
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For anyone who doesn,t know the Head office/ management have cancelled our date in DECEMBER in favour of party poppers and stale sausage rolls, so this will be our last night this year.

No better way to end the year tho with Arthur Fenn and Peter Richer (he,s got the lot) guesting in the Northern room and a big plus for us in the Modern room Frankie Lucas.

Lets end the year on a high eh!!!!!

Steve

For anyone who doesn,t know the Head office/ management have cancelled our date in DECEMBER in favour of party poppers and stale sausage rolls, so this will be our last night this year.

No better way to end the year tho with Arthur Fenn and Peter Richer (he,s got the lot) guesting in the Northern room and a big plus for us in the Modern room Frankie Lucas.

Steve

Looking forward to this...always a great night...with a great line up...not to be missed eh!!! Chrissy x

Steve

Cant wait Steve. Another sleepless in Piercebridge :D night in store for you my friend :D

Steve

Cant wait Steve. Another sleepless in Piercebridge :rolleyes: night in store for you my friend :no:

Steve

Be great to see you and Lou up in the frozen north again before winter sets in and all the passes get blocked. Ill try not to forget Lou,s prezzie this time.

sorry to say that the noisy ginger bird and her long suffering husband won't be up for this one :ohmy:

we're required in Derby to help some old DJ celebrate the fact he's made it to 50 :lol:

sure you'll have a good un without us

Edited by Guest

sorry to say that the noisy ginger bird and her long suffering husband won't be up for this one :ohmy:

we're required in Derby to help some old DJ celebrate the fact he's made it to 50 :lol:

sure you'll have a good un without us

Steve

Looking forward this one after missing the last un

Cheers

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Steve

I Wish!! ... if only I did have the lot Steve. However, I'll certainly be trying to spin some tasty records for you on the night - and, along with the other guys, have a go at getting one or two in before Arthur blows us away!

I'm really looking forward to this (and appreciate the invitation). You and Liana are running an excellent event at the George, and it will be great to play alongside the renowned Mr. Fenn for the first time.

Peter

I Wish!! ... if only I did have the lot Steve. However, I'll certainly be trying to spin some tasty records for you on the night - and, along with the other guys, have a go at getting one or two in before Arthur blows us away!

I'm really looking forward to this (and appreciate the invitation). You and Liana are running an excellent event at the George, and it will be great to play alongside the renowned Mr. Fenn for the first time.

Peter

[/quote

Thoroughly enjoyed your spot last night Peter...and all the others i might add..looking forward to this even more now!!! Chrissy :thumbup:

Piercebridge Soul Addiction

Saturday, 3rd November 2007

Room 1 - Northern/Crossover

Arthur Fenn

Pete Richer

Colin Denham

Jeff Heads

Graham Dinsdale

Gaz Simon

Duncan Mc Allister

Steve Wilson

Room 2 - Modern Room

Tony Dawber

Frankie Lucas

Darren Leach

Mark Dawson

Cubo

Liana

7pm-3am £7.00OTD

Strictly no admission after 11.30pm

Hotel Rooms available.

To book, contact, The George Hotel, Piercebridge, North Yorkshire. DL2 3SW

Telephone (01325) 374576

BRILL D.J LINE UP BRILL VENUE QUALITY MUSIC FOR LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :thumbsup:yes.gif

Really looking forward to this night again, a fantastic line up, music will be awesome. :thumbsup:

The last one will take some beating Wally --but we,ll do our best---another top line up eh

Guest Marcelle

The last one will take some beating Wally --but we,ll do our best---another top line up eh

Oh yes will certaintly take some beating TOTAL TOP NIGHT thumbup.gif

Sorry we wont be there sweetie :D who will you talk to now in putting the world to right :unsure:

but alas its that time of friends (not me) having 50th birthday Parties ! Where have the years gone ?

Hope to make the next one ..... xx

jeff, gonna bust a gut to make this. so we can mark you otta ten good soul buddy.

:D

be a pleasure as always to see you and Mo, I'm gonna be sensible this night for a change unsure.gif ,

for anybody who has not been its a cracking night and there is always a party in the chalets and rooms afterwards so make the most of it,no point in going home if people want to stay over or crash out ( eventually ) :(

Unfortunately won't be able to make it this month... :lol:

and no... its not cos we're going to someone's birthday party...

I've already got severe withdrawals from not seeing everyone... you lot are very addictive! :ohmy:

Shame you cant make it Joan---its possible that this could be our last one---(brewery taking over --new management and all that )

Theyve said i can re negotiate in the new year but unless the brewery is run by a long time soul fan then re negotiate probably means "we want shedloads of cash off you Steve" which will make it too costly to run---still wait and see eh

Might as well go out with a BANG !!!!!!!---the usual suspects plus Arthur Fenn & Peter Richer ---some very tasty tunes to be heard on the third------not forgetting Headsy of course (the partys at my place --Again)

hello steve i know you and liana are on ne1 radio have you got the link for it and what time is it on and when?? cheers chris

Hiya Chris---we,re on tomorrow between 7pm and 9pm

Tune into 102.5 or online www.ne1fm.com/live.m3u

Looking forward to it.Never done one before---think i,ll sound taller on the radio?

Hiya Chris---we,re on tomorrow between 7pm and 9pm

Tune into 102.5 or online www.ne1fm.com/live.m3u

Looking forward to it.Never done one before---think i,ll sound taller on the radio?

Dont know about sounding taller Steve but you will defo look better on the radio :thumbup:

Got me Dad playing out with us on Sat mate and he wont be wearing them pink thong things :thumbup: Unless Jan tells him he is ohmy.gif Cant wait for next Sat. If you have never been SHAME on you because as Steve has said in a earlier post it may be the last one so no excuses. Get your arse up to Piercebridge on Saturday 3rd November. YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED.

Steve

Dont know about sounding taller Steve but you will defo look better on the radio :wave:

Got me Dad playing out with us on Sat mate and he wont be wearing them pink thong things :wave: Unless Jan tells him he is :wave: Cant wait for next Sat. If you have never been SHAME on you because as Steve has said in a earlier post it may be the last one so no excuses. Get your arse up to Piercebridge on Saturday 3rd November. YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED.

Steve

Ill be dissapointed ---and very surprised ---if Gaz isnt sporting his erotic undies--he,s sure to have something up his sleeve ---or in his chinos eh

see ya sat

Didn't realize this was potentially the last one - all the more reason to make an extra special effort to turn out.

Hopefully the new owners won't turn the screws on the cost front; but then again, as one venue closes another one can turn up - there's always a new home to go to ... with fresh energy and excitement to be generated.

Meanwhile, can someone remind me - how do I get the 50 records I want to play into an hour spot?!!! Had that trouble again last week at Little Easington (and I don't need anybody to suggest playing them faster, rather than at 33rpm!! It can easily happen you know!).

Peter

Timings for sat are

NORTHERN ROOM

7.00--8.00 Graham Dinsdale

8.00---9.00 Duncan Mcallister

9.00--10.00 Jeff Heads

10.00--11.00 Gaz Simon

11.00--12.00 Colin Denham

12.00--1.00 Arthur Fenn

1.00---2.00 Pete Richer

2.00--3.00 Steve Wilson

MODERN ROOM

7.00--7.40 Mark Dawson

7.40--8.20--Cubo

8.20--9.00 Darren Leach

9.00--9.40 Liana

9.40--10.20 Frankie Lucas

10.20--11.00 Tony Dawber

11.00--11.40 Mark Dawson

11.40--12.20 Cubo

12.20--1.00 Darren Leach

1.00--1.40 frankie Lucas

1.40--2.20 Tony Dawber

2.20--3.00 Liana

Hope everyones happy with their timings ---if not please send your complaints in a stamped addressed envelope --(2nd class )---and ill get back to you hopefully by the end of Nov

Steve

Guest billinghamsoulboy

i hope this is not the last soul night at piercebridge but if it is why not consider going back to the swan in billingham always got a good write up and me and the mrs live about 5minutes away from it

Didn't realize this was potentially the last one - all the more reason to make an extra special effort to turn out.

Hopefully the new owners won't turn the screws on the cost front; but then again, as one venue closes another one can turn up - there's always a new home to go to ... with fresh energy and excitement to be generated.

Meanwhile, can someone remind me - how do I get the 50 records I want to play into an hour spot?!!! Had that trouble again last week at Little Easington (and I don't need anybody to suggest playing them faster, rather than at 33rpm!! It can easily happen you know!).

Peter

hey peter the faster ya play the faster i will dance :lol: see ya sat lookin fwd bud :unsure:

SOULDANCER :rolleyes:

hey peter the faster ya play the faster i will dance :( see ya sat lookin fwd bud :lol:

SOULDANCER :thumbsup:

Don't tempt me Stevie, I've got quite a few records which I would categorize as 'too fast to dance to', and I'm not aware that we'll have anyone in from the St. John Ambulance crew for resuscitative purposes!!

Mind you, there's some pretty awful beat ballads around (oh yes there are!!) ... and I know which way round I prefer the tempo. Cue ten tons of flack from beat ballad afficionados (i.e. slow people!!) ...

Will be good to see you on Saturday.

Really hope this isn't the last one it's such a great venue. Sorry I can't make it but I'll certainly be up there early next year if it continues.

Good Luck for tomorrow

Manus

Thanks Manus ---looking forward to another top night tomorrow--as for next year ,well we,ll have to wait and see ,ill keep it going if i can

Steve

Source Advert