Ebay Snipes

Guest martyn

Can someone tell me who the best snipe company are..........I'm fed up with missing records I'v been watching cos I can't be sat at my PC at the right time :yes:

Any advise gratefully recived :yes:

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I don't use any of these methods, but have heard of them before, when i bid on any record i put a max offer in, if i win the item, then great, if not, then i believe somone paid more than what the record was worth.

Another angle is to put in a max offer of a million pounds. :yes:

Social source share

I don't use any of these methods, but have heard of them before, when i bid on any record i put a max offer in, if i win the item, then great, if not, then i believe somone paid more than what the record was worth.

Another angle is to put in a max offer of a million pounds. :yes:

link

I have only tried this a couple of times, about 18 months ago. I usually time my bidding to perfection nowadays so don't need assistance....... :yes:

John

Social source share

Sorry for butting in on this thread , but I have a query about ebay . Is it possible to find items that have been sold over a period of time, e.g if I wanted to find all the Frank Plank and the splinters sold recently how would I do it?

Social source share

Sorry for butting in on this thread , but I have a query about ebay . Is it possible to find items that have been sold over a period of time, e.g if I wanted to find all the Frank Plank and the splinters sold recently how would I do it?

link

Click on advanced search, enter the details of item you are looking for, tick completed items and search. Doesn't go back to day one , few months only I think.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!