The Yate Boys Are Back One More Time

THE RETURN OF THE YATE BOYS

THE RE-UNION

DECEMBER 1ST

TONY ELLIS, DAVE GREET, DAVE THORLEY, ADY POUNTAIN & HIPPO

PLUS A MODERN ROOM WITH THE RETURN OF RUSS VICKERS TO THE WHEELS OF STEEL, STEVE LLOYD, MALAYKA, MEG & YATE ORIGINAL NIK McAVOY

BERKELEY POWER STATION, BERKELEY, GLOUCESTERSHIRE

(COOL VENUE, SCARILY LIKE THE ORIGINAL STERLING SUITE AND JUST 10 MILES DOWN THE ROAD)

8PM-2AM LATE BAR

GREAT SOUND SYSTEMS

RECORD DEALERS BALCONY

AFTER YEARS OF PEOPLE ASKING WHEN WE WERE GOING TO DO IT, HERE IT IS. ORIGINAL DJ'S PLAYING AUTHENTIC YATE SETS

ALL THIS FOR JUST £5.00 ON THE DOOR (BRING ANY SOUL CLUB MEMBERSHIP)

FOR MORE INFO davethorley@aol.com

Edited by Dave Thorley
  • Replies 129
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Like it Dave - long overdue mate - only need to drag Clarky down from Norfolk!!!

Hope there's a back room :D

Alan

Hi Alan

Just can't get Ian to come out cuz of his son, it's a shame I know. Yes there a whole bunch of small rooms and corners, your going to love the place and as I said it's scarily like the Stars & Strips, Sterling Suite. Feed back has been great so far. But if you can spread the word round the old Aldershot, Reading, Newbury crew that would be great. Would be cool to see Dave Wise, Alan & Shane etc. PM me your address and i'll get some flyers to you.

Dave

Hi Alan

Just can't get Ian to come out cuz of his son, it's a shame I know. Yes there a whole bunch of small rooms and corners, your going to love the place and as I said it's scarily like the Stars & Strips, Sterling Suite. Feed back has been great so far. But if you can spread the word round the old Aldershot, Reading, Newbury crew that would be great. Would be cool to see Dave Wise, Alan & Shane etc. PM me your address and i'll get some flyers to you.

Dave

how about shay ???

Guest gordon russell

THE RE-UNION

DECEMBER 1ST

BERKLEY POWER STATION, BERKLEY, GLOUCESTERSHIRE

(COOL VENUE, SCARILY LIKE THE ORIGINAL STERLING SUITE AND JUST 10 MILES DOWN THE ROAD)

8PM-2AM LATE BAR

GREAT SOUND SYSTEMS

RECORD DEALERS BALCONY

PLUS A MODERN ROOM WITH THE RETURN OF RUSS VICKERS TO THE WHEELS OF STEEL, STEVE LLOYD, MALAYKA & THE WEST COUNTRY'S BEST

AFTER YEARS OF PEOPLE ASKING WHEN WE WERE GOING TO DO IT, HERE IT IS. ORIGINAL DJ'S PLAYING AUTHENTIC YATE SETS

THIS LOOKS GREAT,THEY WERE THE DAYS.......BUT HEY WERE'S CLARKY :D

Guest gordon russell

Ian won't take any bookings. He has other things he needs to focus on. It's a shame but there you go. Still be a cracking night :D

THATS FAIR ENOUGH......WILL SEE IF THE THREE AMIGO'S AND THE AMIGOETTES CAN GET THERE :D:D

I ll be there trying to keep to authentic Yate behaviour,anyone for *****?

does that mean we'll be singin 'Shop at Tescoes' in the queue boxed on BSBs from some dodgy geezer in Wolverhampton then me N Knobby Holland getting physically removed from the dance floor for playin statues when rigor-mortis set in/ only to wake refreshed in the health spa next door ???? Chico where's that fiver ya owe me ??????

Those looking for hotels, there is The Gables Hotel (Best Weston) about 3 miles from venue just of the motorway junction, on A38,

https://www.bestwestern.co.uk/Hotels/Best-W...fo/Default.aspx.

Also a nice coaching inn, in the town, Berkeley Arms https://www.theberkeleyarms.com/

OOh now I remember a few illicit nights there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how exciting can't wait for this - ages since i've been to do a do here - are those ladies still selling there wears down at the docks????

Doris

OOh now I remember a few illicit nights there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how exciting can't wait for this - ages since i've been to do a do here - are those ladies still selling there wears down at the docks????

Doris

Hi doris,

so far I didn't see any, but there agin, they may only do the nightshift :thumbsup:

Malayka

Guest Glawsters Best

THE RE-UNION

DECEMBER 1ST

BERKELEY POWER STATION, BERKELEY, GLOUCESTERSHIRE

8PM-2AM LATE BAR

GREAT SOUND SYSTEMS

RECORD DEALERS BALCONY

PLUS A MODERN ROOM WITH THE RETURN OF RUSS VICKERS TO THE WHEELS OF STEEL, STEVE LLOYD, MALAYKA & THE WEST COUNTRY'S BEST

dave this should be a cracker i might land

dave this should be a cracker i might land

hi leon,

yes, we are all quite excited about it...hope to see you soon again, ow, that we're living so close to each other!

Malayka

Hope to hear lots of stories about the " good old days.."

Edited by malayka

plus Steve Snook is flying in from Spain.

Dave,

Give him my regards and tell him to get down to the Bournemouth do on the 15th Dec.If he's still about that is.

Dave Morris.

Hi Dave(morris)thanks for the regards sorry i am only coming to UK for one night(yate re union)as i,m off to the Far East for rest of December.........but will keep an eye on dates for events....

Looking forward to seeing all old mates at Yate re union,i think everyone should wear a name tack as its been nearly 30 years since and i,m sure many people have changed,i haven't as you can see from this picture....attached

See you soon Snooky

post-8335-1194436487_thumb.jpg

Guest Glawsters Best

hi leon,

yes, we are all quite excited about it...hope to see you soon again, ow, that we're living so close to each other!

Malayka

Hope to hear lots of stories about the " good old days.."

MALAYKA

WHEN YOU MOVE IN TO YOUR NEW HOME I WILL BE ABLE TO WALK TO YOURS IN ABOUT TEN MINS ( OK 15 ) BUT IT NO TIME I'LL TELL YOU SOME STORY ESPECIALLY ABOUT DAVE :rolleyes:

LEON