A Few 60s For Sale: Groovers, Big Maybelle Etc

Eike

Hello!

If you are interested in one of the 45ers below please contact me at: eike69@web.de

Postage to the UK will cost GBP 2,50 and I do prefer payment via paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Eike

The Groovers (Minit; Demo): I´m A Bashful Guy / Just Go For Me ; fantastic double-sider in EX condition, comes with company sleeve - GBP 20,-

Josephine Taylor (Mar-V-Lus): What Is Love? / I Wanna Know (Do You Care) ; great soulful mid-tempo tune in M- condition - GBP 10,-

Betha the Masked Man & The Agents (Dynamo): I Wouldn´t Come Back / Get Away Dreams ; fantastic tune in shinny M- condition - GBP 20,-

Big Maybelle (Direction): Quitting Time / I Can´t Wait Any Longer ; fantastic double-sider, comes with company sleeve but without centre piece, condition is EX - GBP 20,-

The Diplomettes (Diplomacy): Sit Yourself Down / My Intuition ; great and rare girl group do-sider in M- condition - GBP 15,-

The Celestrals (RCA; 2nd issue): Chain Reaction / Keep Your Hands Of My Baby ; brilliant double-sider in M- condition - GBP 8,-

Mel Torme (Swedish Atlantic): Right Now / Comin´ Home Baby ; classic double-sider comes in M- condition with a nice picture sleeve (only a little stamp on the sleeve and one of the labels) - GBP 15,-

Gari And The Pristines (Cameo): Loser´s Club / Let Me Go, Lover ; rare and cool girlie do-sider, looks VG but plays solid VG+ - GBP 15,- (GBP 75,- in Manship´s list)

The Linneas (Diamond): It's A Good Kind Of Hurt / Forever Baby ; rare Diamond release with great dancer on A-side, supervised by Brooks O´Dell; condition is EX+ - GBP 15,-

Sunny Carrington (Deep): The Girl Every Guy Should Know / Now I Need Her ; classic in EX+ to M- condition - GBP 10,-

The Statlers (Sue): My School / It´s A Hurting Thing ; two X-over tunes written by Keni St. Lewis of The Cairos and The Enjoyables´fame in VG+ condition - GBP 15,- (USD 100,- at Graig Moerer´s list)

The Tymes (MGM): Street Talk / Pretend ; classic in M- condition, comes with company sleeve - GBP 10,-

Sandy Waddy (SOS): Everything Is Everything / Secret Love ; classic in EX+ to M- condition - GBP 15,-

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!