Hideaway 6th Anniversary

Guest andrew bin

Guest andrew bin

What a great night we had there last night the place was rammed and the music was top notch loads of very freindly people and the atmosphere was electric, we,ve never been before but heard loads of rave revues about the place, we've been planning this trip since last september and we weren't dissapointed i had a smile on my face all night long and i would highly recomend it , there were the usual Hideaway team on Neil Henderson Mike Warbuton Paul Welsby and guests Roger Banks & Mark Thomas who all kept the dance floor packed all night, the best sets of the night IMO were from Mike Warbuton (the little guy's got some big tunes) and Mark Thomas both of who were fantastic :) , looking forward to seeing the hideaway team play at Prestatyn, :) ( just goes to prove that you shouldn't believe every thing you read, if you don't like RnB don't go to an RnB club) well done guys :huh:

whillst talking to Mace at the Hideway something occurd to me.........are kev Roberts and Mace the same person, you never see them together, :thumbsup: or if they're not perhaps they're some evil soul night promoting duo the Doctor Evil and Mini Me of soul scene :)

if you ever go to Manchester for a night out be very carefull when drinking in Canal street the alcohol must be very very strong, so strong infact that it makes you confused i saw some men kissing men, nearly made me drop my kebab :huh: (good job i didn't drop it, would have had to kick it to oxford st before i could pick it back up) :sleep3:

....................Andrew

• Replies 2
  • Views 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What a great night we had there last night the place was rammed and the music was top notch loads of very freindly people and the atmosphere was electric, we,ve never been before but heard loads of rave revues about the place, we've been planning this trip since last september and we weren't dissapointed i had a smile on my face all night long and i would  highly recomend it ,  there were the usual Hideaway team on Neil Henderson Mike Warbuton Paul Welsby and guests Roger Banks & Mark Thomas who all kept the dance floor packed all night, the best sets of the night IMO were from Mike Warbuton (the little guy's got some big tunes) and Mark Thomas both of who were fantastic :) , looking forward to seeing the hideaway team  play at Prestatyn, :huh:   ( just goes to prove that you shouldn't believe every thing you read, if you don't like RnB don't go to an RnB club) well done guys :)

whillst talking to Mace at the Hideway something occurd to me.........are kev Roberts and Mace the same person, you never see them together, :thumbsup:   or if they're not perhaps they're some evil soul night promoting duo the Doctor Evil and Mini Me of soul scene  :huh:

if you ever go to Manchester for a night out be very carefull when drinking in Canal street the alcohol must be very very strong, so strong infact that it makes you confused i saw some men kissing men, nearly made me drop my kebab  :) (good job i didn't drop it, would have had to kick it to oxford st before i could pick it back up) :sleep3:

link

REALLY GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT...IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT

AND I AGREE MANCHESTER AT 2AM IS DEFFO NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.

:):P

whillst talking to Mace at the Hideway something occurd to me.........are kev Roberts and Mace the same person, you never see them together, :thumbsup:   or if they're not perhaps they're some evil soul night promoting duo the Doctor Evil and Mini Me of soul scene  :huh:

if you ever go to Manchester for a night out be very carefull when drinking in Canal street the alcohol must be very very strong, so strong infact that it makes you confused i saw some men kissing men, nearly made me drop my kebab  :) (good job i didn't drop it, would have had to kick it to oxford st before i could pick it back up) :sleep3:

link

Hi Andrew.

Good to see you last night..glad you enjoyed the Hideaway. :)

Sorry mate, you shouldn't really mention my name in the same sentance as Kev, as I'm only a wannabee and not allowed such privelages.... :)

As for Canal Street...drop the C and you get the picture :huh:

Mind you, after all those sheep you've had I'd have thought the saying 'any port in a storm' would suit ya :)

See ya soon mate,

regards,

Mace.