Prestatyn - Gaining Entry?

Guest ShaneH

My mate has booked a 6 birth chalet. Am I right in saying that he will get '6 bands' when he arrives at reception. Or does he have to supply names to the booking office beforehand?

I have trusted people in the past to organise everything for me but this person I am talking about couldnt run a bath!

Help!

Shane

• Replies 35
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

My mate has booked a 6 birth chalet. Am I right in saying that he will get '6 bands' when he arrives at reception. Or does he have to supply names to the booking office beforehand?

I have trusted people in the past to organise everything for me but this person I am talking about couldnt run a bath!

Help!

Shane

link

As I understand it no names no bands no matter how big your chalet is, better get on the phone asap :thumbsup:

I think you get as many bands as names you've supplied - eg if you've booked a 6 berth but only given 4 names you will only get 4 bands when you arrive. Don't think they check that the people who actually come match with the names given as long as everyone has a booking ref when they arrive at the gate... think that's right...

Rachel

Help!

Shane

link

I think you have to let pontins know the names of the people arriving.If he has a 6 berth but only told of two people in it, then I believe he would only get two bands

And don't forget to let me know what's happening Shane :huh:   :sleep3: ....

link

Mark,

Don't hold your breath. Shane will probably leave you standing there. He's done it before :)

90th minute again :):huh::)

W*dn*sday have just signed a Korean goalkeeper. - Wy Mee. :thumbsup:

Mark,

Don't hold your breath. Shane will probably leave you standing there. He's done it before  :sleep3:

90th minute again  :thumbsup:   :)   :huh:

W*dn*sday have just signed a Korean goalkeeper.  - Wy Mee.  :huh:

link

Blade, were you all dressed up too?

dont worry mark i am onto it. will know for deffo this time tomorrow.

shane

Mark,

Don't hold your breath. Shane will probably leave you standing there. He's done it before  :)

90th minute again  :huh:   :huh:   :)

W*dn*sday have just signed a Korean goalkeeper.  - Wy Mee.  :thumbsup:

link

No probs on that one Steve :) .... me and Tony will be making our own way over on the Saturday lunch time due to his work comittments that morning :P ....

Knew it would happen in the last minute.... was telling Shane same thing in car on way over to Manchester on Saturday nite :) ....

Never mind a keeper.... a couple of brickies to buld a wall in between the posts would be better :sleep3: ....

You at Prestatyn Steve ????....

All replies SPOT ON only named party members get the Bands get your names on NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob Wigley  (co-organiser PRESTATYN WEEKENDER)

link

my mate (the organiser) has just called pontins and they have told him he needs to fill in the sheet with all the names and pass it to reception upon arrival. I suppose this is OK if he is the first to arrive.

Is this OK do you think?

I wish i was the organiser. he worries me my mate. i think i may have to hire a chef uniform and sneak in the back door!

shane

No probs on that one Steve :thumbsup: .... me and Tony will be making our own way over on the Saturday lunch time due to his work comittments that morning :huh: ....

Knew it would happen in the last minute.... was telling Shane same thing in car on way over to Manchester on Saturday nite :) ....

Never mind a keeper.... a couple of brickies to buld a wall in between the posts would be better :sleep3: ....

You at Prestatyn Steve ????....

link

Unfortunately no. At Soulsville though.

my mate (the organiser) has just called pontins and they have told him he needs to fill in the sheet with all the names and pass it to reception upon arrival. I suppose this is OK if he is the first to arrive.

Is this OK do you think?

I wish i was the organiser. he worries me my mate. i think i may have to hire a chef uniform and sneak in the back door!

shane

link

Are you going to see him before?

Can you not get the booking forms off him and when you get there pretend you are him and fill it all in... :thumbsup:

or get him to post them today/tomorrow special delivery and you will have them in time..

Are you going to see him before?

Can you not get the booking forms off him and when you get there pretend you are him and fill it all in... :thumbsup:

or get him to post them today/tomorrow special delivery and you will have them in time..

link

we are travelling together. i am worried that he is the only one who will be getting in. they only have his name at the moment.

some confusion here. i know rob wigley said you had to register the names but pontins said not.

shane

What alot of messing around ! I was going to go on Saturday night, cause my mate as had two people let him down.......wondering wether to bother now :huh:

link

You better had John :thumbsup:

All you will do is get your mate to tell you the chalet number I would think, by saturday he will have it all sorted :sleep3:

we are travelling together. i am worried that he is the only one who will be getting in. they only have his name at the moment.

some confusion here. i know rob wigley said you had to register the names but pontins said not.

shane

link

Shane my conformation only has my name on it too, same as last year and year before, just have to fill it in and hand it in on the day :thumbsup:

I've not sent my form off yet-is it definitely true that you can just take it with you and hand it in for the bands?

link

There you go then Shane.... fill it in yourself on way over.... then don't lose the two bands for me and Tony.... if we get any probs at gate on arrival just using reference number then I'll fone you....

Can't afford it Mark.

Bid on a piece of crap on Ebay, and won it ? - Devastated.

Bid it up a pound, said Pikeys and Shane. Its only a laugh, someone will bid more than £32.11, they said.  :graywanker: 's

link

Take it you'll be weraing said item at Soulsville then Steve :thumbsup: .... you could always get your belly button pierced to pretend your making a fashion statement to cover up why it's riding up :sleep3: ....

Take it you'll be weraing said item at Soulsville then Steve :huh: .... you could always get your belly button pierced to pretend your making a fashion statement to cover up why it's riding up :thumbsup: ....

link

Thats sizeist :sleep3:

I am nutritionally unchallenged.

Guest Andy BB

I never specified any names.

Just booked two chalets.

I got a letter through the post the other day with 8 spaces on the sheet. it asked me to fill them in and give them in to the gate when I arrive.

So it looks like if you haven't given any names you'll get the full allocation.

is there any validation or can those with spare bands just put John Smith and give them to friends?

And there's me thinking you said the item was a "small" or "medium" or summat so I was trying to be helpful :D   :P ....

link

small, medium, 2XL - still won't fit. :lol:

Edited by BLADEFORLIFE

Just booked two chalets.

I got a letter through the post the other day with 8 spaces on the sheet. it asked me to fill them in and give them in to the gate when I arrive.

is there any validation or can those with spare bands just put John Smith and give them to friends?

link

Andy as far as I remember they never check to see if you are who you say you are.So you can stick John Smith down and they wont ask Rob Jones for proof :D

Andy as far as I remember they never check to see if you are who you say you are.So you can stick John Smith down and they wont ask Rob Jones for proof  :D

link

And do you know if people arriving Saturday have their names checked off the form/list at the gate and pick bands up from there Karen ?

Edited by vaultofsouler

And do you know if people arriving Saturday have their names checked off the form/list at the gate and pick bands up from there Karen ?

link

I don't sorry, one of my party always arrives later than us, I give her the booking ref in advance and she normally just calls my mobile to see where we are.I stick her name on the form I hand in and therefore have her band on me for when she arrives.

Guest in town Mikey

Just booked two chalets.

link

Andy

Can you post it to me, tonight please. I will hand it in Thursday and get all the keys and passes. Even warm your chalet up for you.

Mikey

Nice to see you lot getting yourselves sorted !!! Now top tip for 2006 is BOOK AT THE WEEKENDER we are expecting a 2,000 + re-book this weekend !! at that rate it will be sold out by the Autumn By the way----I KNOW WHO IS COMING TO PERFORM IN 2006 YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Nice to see you lot getting yourselves sorted !!! Now top tip for 2006 is BOOK AT THE WEEKENDER we are expecting a 2,000 + re-book this weekend !! at that rate it will be sold out by the Autumn By the way----I KNOW WHO IS COMING TO PERFORM IN 2006  YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

link

Do tell?and i`ll tell you if i would be disappointed?,see ya`Prestatyn.ken