geordiebri

Prestatyn Access

Can anyone confirm that as myself & all my friends are from different parts of the country, that if I arrive first at Prestatyn & if I have the booking number they will let me in? That is I won't have to wait for the " party leader" to arrive first?

Cheers,

Bri.

I asked this a while ago mate.

I am going up Thursday, armed with Reference number from Scout leader, and the names of the group.

Apparently I will then be given 2 keys and 8 passes to distribute when the rest arrive on Friday.

Can anyone confirm that as myself & all my friends are from different parts of the country, that if I arrive first at Prestatyn & if I have the booking number they will let me in? That is I won't have to wait for the " party leader" to arrive first?

Cheers,

Bri.

link

Hello Rob Wigley organiser here

i will send you a personal message with details.

Hello Rob Wigley organiser here

i will send you a personal message with details.

link

Hey Rob, is there not a cupboard somewhere were we could set up to play some ska and rocksteady :thumbsup:

You hum it I'll play it !  Are you coming then ?

link

Yeah of course.

I only mentioned it because more people asked me if I was bringing a 60's ska/reggae box than a soul sales box!

Pete, could you do me a ska/rocksteady cd?

i will chip a few quid your way mate.

Shane

link

Some mates of mine have a Ska band out of Mansfield, RANKIN'STEADY done some scooter runs etc, know of anywhere that might want to book them ???

Some mates of mine have a Ska band out of Mansfield, RANKIN'STEADY done some scooter runs etc, know of anywhere that might want to book them ???

link

Expanding your promotional empire I take it then Rob :sleep3: .... good for you :thumbsup: ....

Old kid from Wigan, had a band for 20 years, went to look at them thinking they were a soul band, but it was SKA/REGG AEthey were Brilliant ! just not one bit organised, looks like another lot to direct !!

Related Soul Music Links