Weekender Survival Guide

Guest woolie mark

Guest woolie mark

i'm getting so excited about prestatyn that i'm likely to peak too soon!

in order to distract my thoughts for a while, thought i'd start a topic on weekender survival tips

here's one to kick off:

always practice safe sex........don't give your real mobile number

Edited by woolie mark
Social source share

• Replies 100
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Take it you'll be following your own advice then John :huh:   :sleep3: ....

link

I've no choice on Friday Mark, I'm at work!!!!!!!!!!, Can't get over til Saturday :thumbsup:

TAKE SOME EAR PLUGS, THE SEAGULLS ARE VERY LOAD, YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY SLEEP, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO. BETTER STILL TAKE A GUN AND SHOOT THEM ALL !!

Social source share

You might say not like Ainsley Steve :huh:   :thumbsup: ....

link

I was looking through UK food listings and saw that 'Ainsleys big cock out' was on last thursday night.

It turned out that it was a spelling mistake.

Mind you, you've got to give him credit. A TV chef AND a heavyweight champion boxer :sleep3:

Social source share

I've no choice on Friday Mark, I'm at work!!!!!!!!!!, Can't get over til Saturday :sleep3:  

TAKE SOME EAR PLUGS, THE SEAGULLS ARE VERY LOAD, YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY SLEEP, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO.  BETTER STILL TAKE A GUN AND SHOOT THEM ALL !!

link

Extra cash for the electric cards,its cold cold cold in them apartments...Find a bit of rough to keep the bed warm.. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Karen beat me too it with the slimfast, they have a new one out now with low carb, don't buy that one, since its not actually being used for a diet teehee

link

No and don't bother bringing the banana flavour ones as I don't like them :D

Social source share

Im booked into a 5* B&B for the weekend, no way could I put up with the cold in those apartments again

link

i was wondering what five star were doing these days. they were like a british jackson 5. look how the mighty have fallen.

shane

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Im booked into a 5* B&B for the weekend, no way could I put up with the cold in those apartments again

link

Janine, its Prestatyn

5 star B&B means a chalet at pontins :D

Social source share

Trying to go posh are we,you do know that in a 5 star place its the norm to get out of the bath for a number two :D

link

BECAUSE ALL THE CHALET BLOCKS LOOK IDENTICAL, WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR CHALET TIE A PEACE OF STRING TO THE CHALET DOOR AND PULL IT ALL THE WAY TO THE FUNCTION AREA. THEN WHEN YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM SIMPLY FOLLOW THE STRING........

Social source share

BECAUSE ALL THE CHALET BLOCKS LOOK IDENTICAL, WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR CHALET TIE A PEACE OF STRING TO THE CHALET DOOR AND PULL IT ALL THE WAY TO THE FUNCTION AREA.  THEN WHEN YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM SIMPLY FOLLOW THE STRING........

link

If we all do this won't we get in a bit of a tangle :lol::D

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

TAKE SOME EAR PLUGS, THE SEAGULLS ARE VERY LOAD, YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY SLEEP, EVEN IF YOU WANT TO. BETTER STILL TAKE A GUN AND SHOOT THEM ALL !!

link

Social source share

EVERY 10 YARDS PUT A LITTLE TAG ON THE STRING WITH YOUR NAME ON,  OR USE A DIFFERENT COLOUR TO EVERYONE ELSE.........

link

Could use a trail of breadcrumbs.. as long as you get back before the seagulls get them...

Social source share

link

that reminds me of the old caister trick - when it's dark, throw a load of breadcrumbs on top of your pals caravan roof...when it gets light (this time of year about 6am) every seagull in the vicinity will spot the breadcrumbs and descend onto the roof in a feeding frenzy

your pal will be awakened by a sound not disimilar to a thousand hammer drills and probably think it's armageddon time (but without bruce willis to save us)

what a wizard wheeze....cracking jape :P:D:D

link

Social source share

Or take your own Paraffin heater.......Paraffin is cheap way off heating your room :D

link

John, I'm getting most confused now.... this is the "All About Soul" section of SS isn't it ????.... and yet there are so many SSCDT members in here at the moment :D ....

Have you all used John's string method to find you way back :P ....

And just think what this'll do to your "bolleaux" ratings :D:D ....

I'll get me coat :lol: ....

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Or take your own Paraffin heater.......Paraffin is cheap way off heating your room :D

link

You could try Andy from Bradford's attempt to warm up his Chalet.

Set the thing on fire and run about shout fcuk repeatedly.

Seemed to warm him up.

Social source share

John, I'm getting most confused now.... this is the "All About Soul" section of SS isn't it ????.... and yet there are so many SSCDT members in here at the moment :P ....

Have you all used John's string method to find you way back :lol: ....

And just think what this'll do to your "bolleaux" ratings :D   :D ....

I'll get me coat :D ....

link

:D I thought this was SSCDT.......... :D

Social source share

that reminds me of the old caister trick - when it's dark, throw a load of breadcrumbs on top of your pals caravan roof...when it gets light (this time of year about 6am) every seagull in the vicinity will spot the breadcrumbs and descend onto the roof in a feeding frenzy

your pal will be awakened by a sound not disimilar to a thousand hammer drills and probably think it's armageddon time (but without bruce willis to save us)

what a wizard wheeze....cracking jape :D:D:P

link

:D:D

I heard last year that someone put some wizz on buttered bread and threw it to the gulls.........they were flying all over the place, into windows, round in circles the lot. I of course reported it to the RSPCA upon returning home. :D

link

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

.... and yet there are so many SSCDT members in here at the moment

yes, we do seem to have lured them out...don't they turn to dust in daylight?

only joking, no offence :D

Social source share

Maybe everyone should all pile into one chalet, then the body heat will keep everyone warm.......... :lol:

link

I've heard about the chalets like that.... :D:P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!