Guest photo

Prestatyn

Guest photo

For all your guy's just incase you may have forgotten it's mothers day on Sunday, so if your going to Prestatyn don't forget your wife's/mothers

This message doesnt go out to women as you would already be aware of this date :D

For all your guy's just incase you may have forgotten it's mothers day on Sunday, so if your going to Prestatyn don't forget your wife's/mothers

This message doesnt go out to women as you would already be aware of this date  :D

link

Does that mean I have to take my mother with me..... :lol:

Guest photo

Are we having a Roll Call..who the hell off of this site is going to North Wales......

PS hope a few more stop till the very death Fri/Sat..than last year....had the bar all to myself.

Are we having a Roll Call..who the hell off of this site is going to North Wales......

PS hope a few more stop till the very death Fri/Sat..than last year....had the bar all to myself.

link

Brett never classed you as a pisshead,an entrepreneur of fine wines.

Billy :D

link

Nice one Brett, a bit of company for me and Nick then :D

Yeah and I'll buy you that big pint I owe you!

link

Will be getting back to Presto in time to prop the bar up for a coupla hours.....

WOOF!

Related Soul Music Links