Delia Smith - Dave Rimmer On Helium

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

I thought she was going to tell the crowd to get the drinks off the dancefloor.

"Come on!! Lets have yer!!"

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

Having been subjected to that audio clip on Five Live since 6am, it's wearing a little thin now...still, my ex will be happy this morning with that City win :D

Jerry.

link

Good to see I'm not the only insomniac Jerry.

Nobody told me you used to go out with Kevin Keegan! whistling.gif:ohmy:

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Good to see I'm not the only insomniac Jerry.

Nobody told me you used to go out with Kevin Keegan!   :ohmy:   :D

link

I think he was talking about me and i've just found out in the worst way that i am now EX whistling.gif:D:D

I have to say though that first goal of theirs was a belter i almost feel so...................... nah of course i don't :D

Edited by Johnny One Trout
Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I think he was talking about me and i've just found out in the worst way that i am now EX  whistling.gif   :D   :ohmy:

I have to say though that first goal of theirs was a belter i almost feel so...................... nah of course i don't  :D

link

I couldnt understand why Ashton went to Norwich. He was resigning himself to just a few months in the Premiership.

I think the boy is class. He murdered us in every game we played against Crewe. There are surely better teams in the prem, that would be better off with him in their squad. City for example.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I couldnt understand why Ashton went to Norwich. He was resigning himself to just a few months in the Premiership.

I think the boy is class. He murdered us in every game we played against Crewe. There are surely better teams in the prem, that would be better off with him in their squad. City for example.

link

To be honest it was the first time that i've seen him but he looked sharp and hungry to be honest he could have had a few more and yes city could do with a little more quality up front along side Robbie :ohmy:

SC Otis Clay - The only way is up - errrr well actually maybe not for everyone eh Steve G whistling.gif

Social source share

To be honest it was the first time that i've seen him but he looked sharp and hungry to be honest he could have had a few more and yes city could do with a little more quality up front along side Robbie  :D

SC Otis Clay - The only way is up - errrr well actually maybe not for everyone eh Steve G  whistling.gif

link

Lets hope so Johnny, the striped Sainsbury boys coming to the Valley last game of the season, another goal in the last minute to send 'em down would be nice :ohmy: Whats the betting Mr. Johnson performs a 5.9 for another penalty?Sorry Steve but you know how it is mate, get down with the Millwall :D

Dave G

Social source share

Lets hope so Johnny, the striped Sainsbury boys coming to the Valley last game of the season, another goal in the last minute to send 'em down would be nice whistling.gif Whats the betting Mr. Johnson performs a 5.9 for another penalty?Sorry Steve but you know how it is mate, get down with the Millwall :ohmy:

Dave G

link

So you don't think Charlton will be going down with them? :D

Social source share

No, not if one of them is mine!

Is SITC on tomorrow Dave? I've not had an email and there is nothing on Events Forum.......

link

Yes mate, it's on the events calender, thanks for reminder on email ( better late than never) see you tomorrow

Social source share

Yes mate, it's on the events calender, thanks for reminder on email ( better late than never) see you tomorrow

link

That plug will cost you a pint, so if you are holding it when I get there you will be safe whistling.gif

See you tomorrow.

Social source share

Lets hope so Johnny, the striped Sainsbury boys coming to the Valley last game of the season, another goal in the last minute to send 'em down would be nice whistling.gif Whats the betting Mr. Johnson performs a 5.9 for another penalty?Sorry Steve but you know how it is mate, get down with the Millwall :)

Dave G

link

We should be well safe by then :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!