Intrigues .." I'm Gonna Love You ".. Yew

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just came in the post today, and for less than a tener, absolutly stonking track.. whistling.gif   I've heard this played out a few times recently, and It sounds great........Pick one up if you see one :ohmy:

link

Great record John. Got one off Shane recently. Played it at Polish Club Sat.

Social source share

Just came in the post today, and for less than a tener, absolutly stonking track.. whistling.gif   I've heard this played out a few times recently, and It sounds great........Pick one up if you see one :ohmy:

link

Top tune John, already got the bloodhounds out looking for it :D

Social source share

Big Soulman,

orange ''Yew'' are Canadian, you can also get blue,or, green /white releases of the same track, all are proper ones,try Rob Messer as he usually has a couple.

link

Thanks headsy, Manship's got one for 20 but there's a few guy's from the US I deal with will be getting back to me, they said 8-10 dollars maximum, if not got i'll try Rob whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

there are a few versions of this around but for me the Intrigues is the best by far another good one is the Blues Bag version slightly slower more of a crossover feel, this is a bit harder though will probably set you back around £75 whistling.gif be careful though some of the other versions out there are absolutely dire :ohmy::D

Social source share

there are a few versions of this around but for me the Intrigues is the best by far another good one is the Blues Bag version slightly slower more of a crossover feel, this is a bit harder though will probably set you back around £75  whistling.gif be careful though some of the other versions out there are absolutely dire  :ohmy:   :D

link

Markb from the Greatstone told me about some other version, think the Blues Bag was the one he mentioned.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Actually i always think of it as a Sebastian Fonzeus tune :D especially the Intrigues version :ohmy:

Ali played it to a pretty full dancefloor at the 100 Club in January and it almost always finds it's way into our set if we have to taylor the set to a Northern dancefloor whistling.gif

Trouty

Social source share

Actually i always think of it as a Sebastian Fonzeus tune :D especially the Intrigues version :ohmy:

Ali played it to a pretty full dancefloor at the 100 Club in January and it almost always finds it's way into our set if we have to taylor the set to a Northern dancefloor whistling.gif

Trouty

link

Ah, BINGO......That's where I heard it, I should have known, such a quality tune would have found it's way into one of your two's sets...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!