Saturday 20th October, and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 2.00am

Tax £4.00 otd. Includes Buffet

This Months Special Guests Dj- 'Little' Richard Bergman, Chris Churm

Your Dj's For The Night, Mark B,Tony J, Budgie,

+ Resident Stevie Zelenyji

The Greatstone Hotel

The A56 Chester Road, Stretford,

Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony 07973-809492 tjackson@hss.co.uk

Mark 07939-872534 markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Rooms Available-Hotel 0161-865-1640

Edited by Tony Jackson
  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents

A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC

Rare 6ts Soul, Northern & Crossover

Saturday 20th October, and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 2.00am

Tax £4.00 otd. Includes Buffet

This Months Special Guests Dj- 'Little' Richard Bergman, Chris Churm

Your Dj's For The Night, Mark B,Tony J, Budgie,

+ Resident Stevie Zelenyji

The Greatstone Hotel

The A56 Chester Road, Stretford,

Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony 07973-809492 tjackson@hss.co.uk

Mark 07939-872534 markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Rooms Available-Hotel 0161-865-1640

hey up tony.....where's paul?

we sacked him :thumbsup: as tony said he is with us in spirit he will be back with us in nov. really looking forward to this month a few new things to try and fit in, and chris churm some good stuff to look forward to.

mark

Edited by mark.b

Looking forward to this but who knows what kind of state I'll be in by Saturday night as we have the weekend off the kiddiwinks! I haven't left the house in weeks as the in-laws have been on an extended holiday....(bloody cheek) ...so heading for the allniter at Bury on Friday, Man City on Sat affy and then over to the wrong end of town(and the only time I do let me tell you) with Mr B later. I hope you've got the white wine stocked up!! :P

Message for Mr Baildon....70s 70s 70s........ :lol:

Looking forward to this but who knows what kind of state I'll be in by Saturday night as we have the weekend off the kiddiwinks! I haven't left the house in weeks as the in-laws have been on an extended holiday....(bloody cheek) ...so heading for the allniter at Bury on Friday, Man City on Sat affy and then over to the wrong end of town(and the only time I do let me tell you) with Mr B later. I hope you've got the white wine stocked up!! :P

Message for Mr Baildon....70s 70s 70s........ wink.gif

you know the south side is the best side :lol:

looks like you will be having a lie in on sunday after a weekend like that.

mark

we sacked him :thumbup: as tony said he is with us in spirit he will be back with us in nov. really looking forward to this month a few new things to try and fit in, and chris churm some good stuff to look forward to.

mark

Chris Churm always hits the spot when he plays castle Greatstone, that goes without saying. Pens and paper at the ready for Rich Bergman though, bound to throw a few in from 'left-field', really looking forward to the night now, seems like ages....

Looking forward to this but who knows what kind of state I'll be in by Saturday night as we have the weekend off the kiddiwinks! I haven't left the house in weeks as the in-laws have been on an extended holiday....(bloody cheek) ...so heading for the allniter at Bury on Friday, Man City on Sat affy and then over to the wrong end of town(and the only time I do let me tell you) with Mr B later. I hope you've got the white wine stocked up!! :lol:

Message for Mr Baildon....70s 70s 70s........ :lol:

hi reg :lol:

70's 70's 70's

only problem is last few purchases have been 60's even one that i may be covering up ?

but do not fear i am sure i can fit a bit of disco in for you :thumbsup:

mark

Looking forward to this but who knows what kind of state I'll be in by Saturday night as we have the weekend off the kiddiwinks! I haven't left the house in weeks as the in-laws have been on an extended holiday....(bloody cheek) ...so heading for the allniter at Bury on Friday, Man City on Sat affy and then over to the wrong end of town(and the only time I do let me tell you) with Mr B later. I hope you've got the white wine stocked up!! :lol:

Forgot to mention earlier, for those of us who have been totally addicted to the Rugby World Cup, full coverage in the back room.... get down early!!!....come on England :wicked:

Its been a while since i have been down the Greatstone..Looking forward to hearing Rich and Mr Churm plus the resident old guard of course.. wink.gif ..Looks like we have a nice little crowd coming down..

Hi Steve look forward to seeing you after a few months. :thumbup: Hopefully you'll hear some "new to you" on the night ATVB Steve :unsure:

we sacked him laugh.gif as tony said he is with us in spirit he will be back with us in nov. really looking forward to this month a few new things to try and fit in, and chris churm some good stuff to look forward to.

mark

Strikes me that you all need sacking!!! Bring on the oldies!! biggrin.gif:lol::g::thumbup::unsure::sleep3:

Strikes me that you all need sacking!!! Bring on the oldies!! :D:D:D:P:P:P

what do you want julian a dj line up of over sixties , just because you are nearing your old age pension, most of us are still spring chickens :rolleyes:

do you think you can last all night at bury or are you on early so you can have your cocoa before an early noight :unsure::yes:

mark

Hi Steve

Alzeheimers is a bloody nightmare - did we play those 45s years ago?

Sorry, what were you saying?

What year is it?

Dementia rules.

( and NO insult meant to anyone reading this with family problems of this nature)

hi julian

it is a good job with your old age and dementia that you no longer have a house with stairs, too old and rickety to use them and you would probably forget what they were for laugh.gif

bet you are glad we now have less steps at the greatstone save on you weary limbs :D

mark

Hi Steve

Alzeheimers is a bloody nightmare - did we play those 45s years ago?

Sorry, what were you saying?

What year is it?

Dementia rules.

( and NO insult meant to anyone reading this with family problems of this nature)

I like your style Julian, typical Yorkshire man with a smattering of legal training. Hurls insults and abuse and then throw's in a disclaimer right at the very end laugh.gif

Edited by Tony Jackson

I like your style Julian, typical Yorkshire man with a smattering of legal training. Hurls insults and abuse and then throw's in a disclaimer right at the very end laugh.gif

Hi Tony

just like the disclaimer on your entrance tickets - 'Warning, listening to the music played here can seriously damage your hearing!!!!!' :D

Hope to see you tomorrow.

J & Mrs B

I like your style Julian, typical Yorkshire man with a smattering of legal training. Hurls insults and abuse and then throw's in a disclaimer right at the very end :lol:

Hi Tony

just like the disclaimer on your entrance tickets - 'Warning, listening to the music played here can seriously damage your hearing!!!!!' biggrin.gif

Hope to see you tomorrow.

J & Mrs B

be nice to see you both

mark

WILL BE THERE TO 'SHAKE AND FINGERPOP' TO THE SOUND OF LITTLE RICHARD ....' AWOP BOP A LUBOP A WOP BAM BOOM !!! ' .......'RIP IT UP' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL HAVE A FEW JUICY SOUNDS FOR SALE TOO !!!!!

CPTN M :lol:

hi chris

be nice to see you and carlos not seen you at the cellar of soul you have been missed, richard will trow a couple of curve balls and chris will be 60's all the way.

mark

hi chris

be nice to see you and carlos not seen you at the cellar of soul you have been missed, richard will trow a couple of curve balls and chris will be 60's all the way.

mark

I'M LACING UP ME BROTHEL CREEPERS !!!!!!!!!!! ME DAD SAID I COULD BORROW HIS MOPED AS HE'S OFF TO THE PIGEON CLUB TONIGHT...SO JUST GETTING THE TIN BATH OUT OF THE SHED BUT CAN'T FIND THE BRYLLCREEM RECKON THE OWD SOD HAS HIDDEN IT SO IT'S TOUCH AND GO WHETHER I'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IF I CAN'T DO ME HAIR...GOT SOME NEW DRAPES TOO..MIGHT JUST GO TO THE FAIR ON THE REC SEE IF I CAN PULL SOME JUDYS :thumbsup:

TEDDY 'BEARSOUL' BOY :lol: DON'T YA ROCK ME DADDIO !!!!! STILL CAN'T BELIEVE 'LITTLE RICHARD' IS ON :lol:

Edited by bearsoul