'keep The Faith' By The Citations

can anyone help me track this tune down on cd please as vinyl prob rarer than hens teeth.. a mate of mine heard it at the hundred club he thinks late 80s and could poss be on a kent album.. help me to help an old soulie and to make him happy.. cheers sean

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

can anyone help me track this tune down on cd please as vinyl prob rarer than hens teeth.. a mate of mine heard it at the hundred club he thinks late 80s and could poss be on a kent album.. help me to help an old soulie and to make him happy.. cheers sean

=====

got a copy the other week for £15...on ballad not rare loads of em about

can put on a cd if u struggle mate

good old stafford classic!

Social source share

=====

got a copy the other week for £15...on ballad not rare loads of em about

can put on a cd if u struggle mate

good old stafford classic!

old Magnificernt Men cover up :ohmy: I still play this out every now and then, magic record. As Mark says should get one easy and won't cost you much. Don't know of it on a Kent lp, could be wrong.

Social source share

what a fine bunch you are.. my mate been humming it badly to record dealers for 20 years and no joy he will be made up if i can secure him a version on vinyl and one on cd to wear out many thanks will be in touch before long.. thats his crimbo pressie sorted.. :ohmy: sean.. see you in blackpool maybe

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!