Charity Northern Soul Night March 19th Southport

Mike

Hi there

My son and I are running a Charity Northern Soul Night to be held in March in aid of Alzheimers Society and we'd love it to be a night to rememeber!

This is being organised following a smaller event at Fubar in Southport back in October at which we raised over £130 - and we hope to add a few noughts (preferably to the right end) at this one!

We would appreciate your help in giving us a leg up as we are, as a family, affected by this disease (along with some 3 millions in the UK who are carers for someone with some form of dementia). The Alzheimers Society helps to support us as carers as well as carrying out essential research and lobbying Parliament.

Proof positive that the soul scene now Spans the generations - the event is being organised by my son, Andy and I. AND he and I will be doing an hour-long DJspot together on the night.

Please help us to make it a night to remember!

Saturday 19th March, 8 til 2

In the Ballroom, Prince of Wales Hotel, Lord Street, Southport!

DJs include Brian Walker, Steve Whittle and friends

music policy - get 'em dancing!

should be a great night in a fantastic venue - dead classy with great dancefloor and balcony and plenty of bar staff! Chill-out room for record dealers, etc!

AND a RAFFLE - prizes include meall for 2 @ Prince of Wales Hotel and lots of soul-related stuff

Tickets £5 each - call Andy on 07795 386244 or e-mail kate1simpson@tiscali.co.uk

£7 otd but places limited!

Thanks

Kate Simpson

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now