Snow

I live in a village which is quite high up so we always get the worst of the weather. Just had 4 inches of snow fall in the past two hours, so I am off to build a snowman..............

Lets see how many songs with snow in them you can get before my return :thumbsup:

Will start you off with the obvious Skiing in the snow whistling.gif

Social source share

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I live in a village which is quite high up so we always get the worst of the weather.  Just had 4 inches of snow fall in the past two hours, so I am off to build a snowman..............

Lets see how many songs with snow in them you can get before my return  :D

Will start you off with the obvious Skiing in the snow  :P

link

========

The snowman

White christmas

bored now :thumbsup:whistling.gif

Social source share

Snow rest for the wicked......Clarence williams..Throne

12:06 ......Your up early today Janine whistling.gif

link

Packing for prestatyn, it takes me about 3 days

Social source share

I live in a village which is quite high up so we always get the worst of the weather.  Just had 4 inches of snow fall in the past two hours, so I am off to build a snowman..............

Lets see how many songs with snow in them you can get before my return  :thumbsup:

Will start you off with the obvious Skiing in the snow  whistling.gif

link

I didn't know Walderslade was a little village lol. :P

Is it that bad Janine? Should I be making my way back from work in London early?

Social source share

Dave would be surprised if the trains are still running hun! best you check asap, yes it is that bad, we have about 5 inches now and its still snowing!

Social source share

Lets see how many songs with snow in them you can get before my return  :P

Will start you off with the obvious Skiing in the snow  :thumbsup:

link

But wasnt snow names after you?! whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Packing for prestatyn, it takes me about 3 days

link

I was ironing my shirts for the weekend last night, while drinking tea and watching footy.

I had to ask myself, when I became my parents?? ph34r.gif:thumbsup:

Social source share

I was ironing my shirts for the weekend last night, while drinking tea and watching footy.

I had to ask myself, when I became my parents??  ph34r.gif   :thumbsup:

link

My mother irons everything - even knickers!!

My mother is in her element ironing, I have to get in the mood for it - otherwise if it piles up I want to chuck it in the cupboard to forget about it - my way of thinking - if you cant see it you wont think about it!!! :P

Social source share

My mother irons everything - even knickers!!

My mother is in her element ironing, I have to get in the mood for it - otherwise if it piles up I want to chuck it in the cupboard to forget about it - my way of thinking - if you cant see it you wont think about it!!!  ph34r.gif

link

You've just solved my dilema - who was going to iron my clothes for the weekend - sorted my mum lives in rhyl and OF COURSE i must visit her en route I go to Prestatyn.......SORTED

Social source share

Lets see how many songs with snow in them you can get before my return  :thumbsup:

link

Anything on Arctic ph34r.gif:D:D

Taxi :D

Social source share

Dave would be surprised if the trains are still running hun! best you check asap, yes it is that bad, we have about 5 inches now and its still snowing!

link

We haad 5/6 inches on Thursday/Friday - BIG snow!! :thumbsup: Worse still my son's maths tutor was snowed in with 4ft ( :P ) of the stuff!

Anyway back on topic.....

Morris "Can we melt the ice" - Not really swow, but near enough :D

Will be back with more later ph34r.gif

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

link

So today,

You're not 'the only snow in the village'.

ph34r.gif

Social source share

We haad 5/6 inches on Thursday/Friday - BIG snow!! :thumbsup: Worse still my son's maths tutor was snowed in with 4ft ( :D ) of the stuff!

Anyway back on topic.....

Morris "Can we melt the ice" - Not really swow, but near enough :P

Will be back with more later ph34r.gif

link

" The Snowstoppers...Ain't nothing but a house party............. :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!