• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Im snowed in here in Kent!

link

I've just got home and what a night....but would have been better with you there...XXX

gene R ...don't you dare post that photo without you PMing to me first

whistling.gif

Sorry lindypoos for my text on the way home!

5 out of 10...hahahahah

must fly ...supermen can do that.......Clark

Guest Andy BB

Blinding night.

And all the better for having none of those buggers from Kent to spoil it! (That's Kent the place not the record label, silly!)

Martin, that Karmello Brooks is crap, do your reputation a favour and offload it onto me.

Come on Prestatyn!

Edited by Andy BB

Blinding night.

And all the better for having none of those buggers from Kent to spoil it!

Martin, that Karmello Brooks is crap, do your reputation a favour and offload it onto me.

Come on Prestatyn!

link

Andy, I want to have look at that list before you sell any of that RnB stuff....... whistling.gif

Blinding night.

And all the better for having none of those buggers from Kent to spoil it!

I know mate but people keep asking me to play it biggrin.gif

actually I played the flipside early on last night as well, 'You're breaking my heart', it's absolutely gorgeous

Martin

I just want to say well done to Dave, Paul, Martin, Mac & Gene for another good night at Soul In The City. Good d.j. spots by all. Nice to see it's getting more support at last, so if you haven't been, get along to the next one..Ady

link

Actually Ady, credit should go just to Dave, Paul, Martin and Mac!! I don't play a part of Soul in The City, but am always happy to be there whenever I can!!

I was just filling in a role of "unofficial photographer" yesterday, and it's hoped that the photos will be uploaded here early next week. But you're right - it was an excellent night, and music, as always, spot on!!

Actually Ady, credit should go just to Dave, Paul, Martin and Mac!!  I don't play a part of Soul in The City, but am always happy to be there whenever I can!!

I was just filling in a role of "unofficial photographer" yesterday, and it's hoped that the photos will be uploaded here early next week.  But you're right - it was an excellent night, and music, as always, spot on!!

link

Oh no, THE PHOTO'S, i'd forgot about them..... :huh:

Guest Andy BB

Did anyone find a phone at SITC last night (I mean for the second time RBMan - I know you founf it once, I lost it again!Like I wasn't pissed)

SPV C500 with an Everton FC screen on it.

Cheers m'dears.