• Replies 179
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mine would be Leon Haywood's "Its Got To Be Mellow" SUBLIME! :lol:

steve

Fantastic record, while we are on the subject of SUBLIME what about Bobby Sansom- Don,t leave-Sublime, mid tempo masterpiece known to quite a few but seriously undervalued due to lack of turntable action. This is the type of record that could disappear from the face of the earth and rocket in price when mid-tempo stuff becomes accepted again within the soul society.

Another tip, Leon Haywood-You and your moody ways-Evejim a great mid-tempo crossover gem available for next to nowt. In the right hands, a potential monster. The flip " You know what" is a great ballad, you just cannot lose with this.

Social source share

Fantastic record, while we are on the subject of SUBLIME what about Bobby Sansom- Don,t leave-Sublime, mid tempo masterpiece known to quite a few but seriously undervalued due to lack of turntable action. This is the type of record that could disappear from the face of the earth and rocket in price when mid-tempo stuff becomes accepted again within the soul society.

Another tip, Leon Haywood-You and your moody ways-Evejim a great mid-tempo crossover gem available for next to nowt. In the right hands, a potential monster. The flip " You know what" is a great ballad, you just cannot lose with this.

Agree about his Evejim release, a cracking little tune and a bargin :lol: . I'll put up a sound clip later

Social source share

Agree about his Evejim release, a cracking little tune and a bargin. I'll put up a sound clip later

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

Got a mention in the Lamont Dozier tread last week. Production by McKinley Jackson, stunner that is overlooked due to slow intro.

Lamont Dozier-We don't want nobody to come between us-ABC

As always chip as cheaps and availble all over the web!!!!!!!

Sound clip to follow

Absolutely took the Roof off when I played it down at Yarmouth 3-4 years ago at the request of Blake H.

One of the best double siders ever... and I wouldn't swap my UK Probe Demo for a Tap Dancing Turkey!

:lol:

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert