Coincidence Or What

Gary

Had a 45 delivered this morning which i'd won on ebay. On it was written a name, the surname of which was the same as a woman at work. I said to her wouldnt it be funny if this once belonged to you or your husband to which she replied it was her husbands name and the 45 had been part of his collcetion he had sold 6-7 years earlier.

Now is that a coincidence or what? Anyone got any others?

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had a 45 delivered this morning which i'd won on ebay. On it was written a name, the surname of which was the same as a woman at work. I said to her wouldnt it be funny if this once belonged to you or your husband to which she replied it was her husbands name and the 45 had been part of his collcetion he had sold 6-7 years earlier.

link

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOKY

Social source share

Big time! Even worse she has the same initials as me and has been married 3 times before and always had the same initials. Identity theft on the cards? GULP.

Incidently the 45 was "The Backstabbers"

Edited by Gary1
Social source share

link

Hi Gary...I buy loads of stuff blind off ebay, and even though I hope they will be decent tunes, I know deep down that they will be shite..... :lol:

Guess what, when they arrive they are shite.....now how spooky is that!!! :huh:

Regards,

Mace.

Social source share

Sold a copy of Velvet Hammer ..Happy on a Suzi issue to Pat Brady

about 15 years ago..I was still in my" lets write my name on the label so if any F***er steals it I know its my copy" stage of collecting.

Steve Eccentric Ecclescake from Manchester moves up to our neck of the woods in Aberdeen(god help us all) and I continuously took the piss by telling him he was playing his mothers records.Mecca SHITE

Then one day he tells me he,s not playing his mothers shit anymore

He was playin my SHIT he'd bought from Brady...15 years later.

Still had my name in silver pen.

Those were the days..I remember the day I wrote on it like it was yesteryear..

..what a twat

the gasher

Social source share

:huh:   :lol:   :lol:   :P   :D

Nice one Mate, like it. Mostly i just go for ones that i know i like and have'nt got so i know they are mostly going to be OK. Anything else i tend to go elsewhere.

link

Rather than buying totally blind if I'm not sure about a record i then go to manship and listen to the sound bite (if there is one) and then decide.

Social source share

Rather than buying totally blind if I'm not sure about a record i then go to manship and listen to the sound bite (if there is one) and then decide.

link

Nah, takes the fun out of it......

Nowt like buying a potential monster blind, to discover it lands on your turntable as a dead duck !!!... :huh:

Mace.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

link

3 of my last 4 girlfriends, including my current one all have their birthday on the same day. 9 November.

I was born prematurely, guess what date was my projected birth day???

Social source share

3 of my last 4 girlfriends, including my current one all have their birthday on the same day. 9 November.

link

Mike, my Nephew's birthday is on that date too!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

link

VERY Twighlight Zone

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

No, her birthday is 26 Dec!

link

Do you think Ant gets jealous, because he doesnt have a month named after him??

I'll get my coat :thumbsup:

Social source share

By the way, I didnt receive any txt from you this year, telling me how cold it was at Prestatyn - did you forget or was the phone frozen?! :shades::thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

By the way, I didnt receive any txt from you this year, telling me how cold it was at Prestatyn - did you forget or was the phone frozen?!  :shades:   :thumbsup:

link

I actually thought you might not want to know that I was having such a good time. I know what its like sat at home while mates are out enjoying themselves.

Rachel and I did have a quick chat about you, and say how nice you are, and it was a big shame you werent there.

Social source share

I actually thought you might not want to know that I was having such a good time. I know what its like sat at home while mates are out enjoying themselves.

Rachel and I did have a quick chat about you, and say how nice you are, and it was a big shame you werent there.

link

Dont worry I knew you would have a good time! If only Wales could be moved to somewhere sunny and warm and nearer me, just think I would have gone!! You know me and the cold - like asking the Queen wots happening in Eastenders!! :shades:

I just sat listening to good old Tony B in my warm bed as I had to get up early next morn to move pony to another yard! Trying hard not to think how everyone was enjoying themselves!! :thumbsup:

I thought my ears were burning! Thank you v. much, nice to know people saying something nice about me, you both not so bad yourselves, you know!! :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!