Janice - Skip Mahoney -limited Edition

Janice (Don't Be So Blind To Love) - Skip Mahoney

(SOULVATION IST ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE SINGLE - ONE SIDED SEVEN INCH AS FEATURED IN CURRENT ISSUE OF MANIFESTO)

We have licenced the above from Suss'd/Salsoul to commemorate the first anniversary of Soulvation at Lea Hall Club, Rugeley, Staffordshire.

The anniversary is next Saturday,March 12, and the first 300 through the doors will get a free copy pf the single.

Have received the stock today and it looks brilliant, and has been properly remastered so it sounds great. .

If you are not coming to the night and want a copy of the single they are available @ £10 each.I will pay postage and packing.

There's also 20 white label test pressings at same price..

Neil

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Janice (Don't Be So Blind To Love) - Skip Mahoney

(SOULVATION IST ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE SINGLE - ONE SIDED SEVEN INCH AS FEATURED IN CURRENT ISSUE OF MANIFESTO)

We have licenced the above from Suss'd/Salsoul to commemorate the first anniversary of Soulvation at Lea Hall Club, Rugeley, Staffordshire.

The anniversary is next Saturday,March 12, and the first 300 through the doors will get a free copy pf the single.

Have received the stock today and it looks brilliant, and has been  properly remastered so it sounds great. .

If you are not coming to the night and want a copy of the single they are available @ £10 each.I will pay postage and packing.

There's also 20 white label test  pressings at same price..

Neil

link

I remember when that was brought for me back in the early 80s and no one I knew liked it then!!

Social source share

I remember when that was brought for me back in the early 80s and no one I knew liked it then!!

so whats changed there then ...haha

I feel like a wolf up in the hills  ahooooooooooah(whats that all aboot)

I never did get it at all.

the gasher blush.gif

link

It means you havent shaved your little goatee or more like your head for a few months- I used to be a werewolf and all that HAHA! :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!