Hitsville Usa - Tamla Motown Appreciation Society

Airfixkid

I was just looking through some of my memorabilia today and come across issue 1 & 2 of this little A5 mag - hitsville USA - Tamla Motown Appreciatio n Society" fan club magazine, No1 has a picture and caption "Clives Report" on the front, no2 has an airport photo..."hitsville 2"

I am wondering what the current value of these are (both mint) but I stress they arent for sale, I was just wondering - I expect they are reasonably rare - but I cant find a sausage of info on the web!

thanks

lobby

Edited by airfixkid
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i also have a run of these,but the best item in the collection has to be the 1st copy ever done by Dave Godin,along with the 45 .

I won these at the Southgate charity alldayer in the auction for charity of Mr Randy Cozen's choice after his sad pasing away.

The item in queston has a letter of authenticity signed by Dave Godin.

To me this is priceless,how could you put a value on such items that ment so much to people (Dave Godin & Randy Cozens).

There is a blog somewhere written by Big O on this site,stating the facts etc of the alldayer & that i was bidding against Mandy(my Mrs),without both of us knowing it,but the final fee was worth it as it went to the McMillian trust.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert