Ponds Forge, Sheffield City Centre

Just a reminder for the next Ponds Forge "Vault of Soul" in Sheffield....

Next nite is Friday 11th March....

8.00pm-2.00am - bar 'til 1.30am....

£3.00 b4 10 - £4.00 after....

See "event guide" HERE for further details....

100% soul.... 0% bollotics.... :) ....

Guest on nite is Mort (Hollingwood, Chesterfield).... April sees a return for Sean Chapman.... and in May it's a "Soul Source" take over with Jamie (soulsville), Rich B and John May :yes: ....

Apparantly some horse called "Shadow" will also be making his first appearance with owner "lagerlout" (Pete) this Friday unsure.gifblush.gif ....

• Replies 20
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just a reminder for the next Ponds Forge "Vault of Soul" in Sheffield....

Next nite is Friday 11th March....

8.00pm-2.00am - bar 'til 1.30am....

3.00 b4 10 - £4.00 after....

See "event guide" HERE for further details....

100% soul.... 0% bollotics.... :yes: ....

Guest on nite is Mort (Hollingwood, Chesterfield).... April sees a return for Sean Chapman.... and in May it's a "Soul Source" take over with Jamie (soulsville), Rich B and John May :) ....

Apparantly some horse called "Shadow" will also be making his first appearance with owner "lagerlout" (Pete) this Friday :)   whistling.gif ....

link

See you there........ sleep3.gif

Any chance of reserving a table for sales?

I've got a shed load of records that need new homes......

WOOF!

link

Sorry for late answer Joe.... ain't been on here since Monday afternoon until now.... busy with other shit.... will make sure you get a long un on nite :lol::huh:whistling.gif ....

Shane mite be sharing with you as usual I tek it :lol::D ....

Sees you Friday mate....

If you must Shaney my boy :D   :lol: ....

Se you there "blue" :lol: ....

link

Is 'Shadow' a definite for tonight.

BTW alongside the Northern Soul clocks, cufflinks, toilet roll holders, cockles and mussels, there may be an ORIGINAL SSCDT tee shirt for sale.

If Soulsville has remembered to tell Winnie to post it to him.

So bring all your loose change, foriegn coins, milk tokens, ten bob notes, monopoly money, and 'unknowns' bought off Shane and bid sparingly.

I've seen it. It's the future. (you are getting it tonight , Championship Manager :P )

Guest ShaneH

Is 'Shadow' a definite for tonight.

BTW alongside the Northern Soul clocks, cufflinks, toilet roll holders, cockles and mussels, there may be an ORIGINAL SSCDT tee shirt for sale.

If Soulsville has remembered to tell Winnie to post it to him.

So bring all your loose change, foriegn coins, milk tokens, ten bob notes, monopoly money, and 'unknowns'  bought off Shane and bid sparingly.

I've seen it. It's the future. (you are getting it tonight , Championship Manager  :D )

link

Has that mindreader got a table tonight? I better get down early if so.

would i be able to swap my 10 year contract in the Executive box at Bramall Lane for that T-Shirt. If not would you take two? last offer! :lol:

Shane

Has that mindreader got a table tonight? I better get down early if so.

No but the gypsy selling Northern Soul pegs and Modern Soul heather is coming.

As is the phrenologist, the Northern Soul cobbler and the acupuncturist.

Mace is bringing his oatcake van. All we need now is some decent record dealers. :D

Marks also booked a mime artist and a shemale comedian for the lounge. :lol: (so people have somewhere to go in case the guest plays anything 'new' ) :lol:

would i be able to swap my 10 year contract in the Executive box at Bramall Lane for that T-Shirt. If not would you take two? last offer!  :P

The NS Rag and bone man has offered me a balloon. Sorry mate.

Shane

link

Guest Jamie

Er, ummm, I sort of forgot to tell Winnie :D

I'll check my PM's and forward your addy to Win.

On an even sadder note, I can't make it tonight :lol::lol:

Being a responsible Father :P means I'm looking after the boys tonight, so I do hope you all have a blinder.

I'll see those of you going to Sherries on Saturday :D

Keep the faith and all that crap.....

J

I'll check my PM's and forward your addy to Win.

On an even sadder note, I can't make it tonight :lol::lol:

Being a responsible Father :P means I'm looking after the boys tonight, so I do hope you all have a blinder.

I'll see those of you going to Sherries on Saturday :D

Keep the faith and all that crap.....

J

link

Thanks Jamie.

Are Rich and Lagerlout coming ?

Therefore, the T shirt sale is off.

Instead I will be selling dish cloths and cleaning materials. (Get those crusty stains off the burglars jumpers, eh 'Champy' ? )

Guest Jamie

:P   :D   :lol:

You forgot to say ' I've paid my dues'  :D

link

....Keep On Keepin' On Steve :lol:

I know Rich is playing a night in Leeds, so he won't be coming, though have heard through the grapevine that Pete & Shadow will be making an appearance.

From a personal point of view I thought the night turned out to be excellent....

Looked like it was going to be a quieter night from the slow start.... was told that a new night had started last night in Barnsley plus there was a charity allniter on at Sherridans.... needn't have worried though as the place started to fill up, albeit a little later than usual, from about 9-9.15 onwards.... ended up with well over 200 inside in the end....

Had known for some time that a "surprise" was install but was asked to keep stum :thumbsup: .... anyway, had a phone call about 8ish from Rob Wigley to say that the visit surprise visit of Melvin Davis to promote his new release was sadly not to happen as Melvin was knackered after the last two weeks over here and needed to rest and recoup for his live appearance at Ollerton Miners Welfare alldayer on Sunday....

Not to be let down I was told we would still have the pleasure of Richie Pitts and Troy Keyes dropping in.... this they did at about 10.30pm for a couple of hours.... great company, great guys and a pleasure to chat with for a while and introduce them to people.... they then both mingled and chatted with the crowd in the main dance room....

Introduced BIGBOY (John Vincent) to Troy and I know John chatted about how Troy's record was broke at Wigan.... both laughing about the long intro....

The night ended up busy.... the dancefloor was full.... and it appeared a good night was had by all.... and finally, thanks to all the SS's who turned up and supported us....

No camara on night so took a couple with my phone before the guys left....

Ritchie and Troy....

BLADEFORLIFE (Steve Mannion), Ritchie, moi and Troy....

Now for the Sherridans tonight :ohmy::rolleyes: ....

Did he know about your do before Mark ? Wonder if he'll be a regular from now on?

Was talking to him at Prestatyn thats how I knew he lived in Sheffield

link

Hi Steve.... yes, he's popped in a few times over the last couple of years.... also ventures to other locally based nites.... Northern only, Modern only and mixed based ones....

He has come to PF on his own, also when Rob Wigley gets through.... think that's why Ritchie was with Troy cause Rob couldn't get....

You from Sheffield or close by Steve ????....