Radcliffe Royale

Guest souldiva

Guest souldiva

Looking forward to the next night at the Radcliffe Royale, this time it`s a nighter 9 til 6, with 2 rooms, the main room for oldies crossover and motown, and the Den, for R&B, reggae, ska etc, sounds like a great night, and only 10 pounds on the door 9 with memberships. To get your free memberships please phone Di on 07506857963.

post-9364-1193400920_thumb.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Looking forward to the next night at the Radcliffe Royale, this time it`s a nighter 9 til 6, with 2 rooms, the main room for oldies crossover and motown, and the Den, for R&B, reggae, ska etc, sounds like a great night, and only 10 pounds on the door 9 with memberships. To get your free memberships please phone Di on 07506857963.

Hi Di, forgive me but I did post the flyer and details on this already, perhaps the Mods can merge the two threads together...lol sorry if I jumped the gun here but I'm really pleased to be involved in this event, promises to be a top night.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Guest souldiva

Hi Mark, lol, you did`nt jump the gun, just great minds think alike. Not a problem, should be a great night im really looking forward to it too, Di

Guest soulsister

Hiya Di, we are all looking forward to this one again had superb time in last one glad you managed to get it till 6 this time, Gerry says thanks for asking him to dj he's looking forward to that. maybe few more with us this time hopefully can't wait fantastic venue. see you at blackpool ...D :thumbup:

Source Advert