Brown Bombers & Soul Partners - Wait For Me

Guest Kill_a_pig

Guest Kill_a_pig

Decided to put this on a compliation CD lately and got to thinking about the backing track but can't remember. Was one of my top wants for years.Never found and now I've forgot the details. Is the price scary?

Brown Bombers & Soul Partners - Wait for me

Whats the instrumental called?

Another instrumental that stated at the top of my wants lists was the Hammond Bros & Maggie version of Soul Symphony.

Never seen that for sale either. blush.gif

Any guidance?

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i sold my copy about 5 years ago for £30 and i have always regretted it not so much about the money but because i love it,it was hard to set a price then as i think this record has never been that well known,it is rare it took me 10 years to find that copy, a couple of years later i saw it on martin koppells auction list well battered and a minimum bid of £300 i think,this was an old kieth minshull spin pre-wigan

Social source share

Decided to put this on a compliation CD lately and got to thinking about the backing track but can't remember. Was one of my top wants for years.Never found and now I've forgot the details. Is the price scary?

Brown Bombers & Soul Partners - Wait for me

Whats the instrumental called?

Another instrumental that stated at the top of my wants lists was the Hammond Bros & Maggie version of Soul Symphony.

Never seen that for sale either. :thumbsup:

Any guidance?

link

Always loved the Brown Bombers track from when it was played by the Soul Spinners 4, local djs at Burscough Football Club in about 73.

Also the Hamond Bros & Maggie was billed as Soul Over Easy. I know it came out on UK london in about 74/75. was it on USLe Cam, same as the Edie Robin vocal "There Must Be A Love Somewhere". By the way, was this a legit release?

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!