Joe Cocker "Ultimate Collection"

hey all, I'm working at Universal and just came across the new Joe Cocker Ultimate Collection CD. It's amazing! I've always been a Joe Cocker fan, and this album is wonderful. For those of you who listen to Joe as much as I do, you know he has tons of compliation CD's of his work, but this is the first CD that covers all the greatest tunes of his over the past 30 years, from 1969 to 1999. It has everything from "Feelin' Alright" to a live version of "The Letter" and even "Up Where We Belong" from the soundtrack album AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN. Not to mention that there are tons of guest singers and players from Brenda Holloway and Bonnie Bramlett to the Jimmy's (Cliff and Page). So yeah, I suppose the point of this message is to say, check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his younger days he was known as Vance Arnold and he worked for the gas board in Sheffield. He rides a buffalo around his colorado ranch now apparently. People close to him say he will never lose his roots, unlike that other famous Sheffielder - Peter Stringfellow, and longs to set up something similar in Sheffield.

Shane

lol

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!