Guy

MIK  P

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Heritage Hotel, Macklin/Collier Street. Not sure if its open invite or not? Looking forward to seeing some old friends at this one. Could be a good Stafford reunion methinks.

Who's going?

we're going! and I'm dead excitable about it

I think its invite only, but Tomo wants you to take him as your date for the night :huh:

see you in a few days

Edited by Guest

Heritage Hotel, Macklin/Collier Street. Not sure if its open invite or not? Looking forward to seeing some old friends at this one. Could be a good Stafford reunion methinks.

Who's going?

Ey up Robin. Looking forward to seeing you there but it's invite only. He's probably missed a few tho' so if anyone wants Guy's number they can pm me

Ey up Robin. Looking forward to seeing you there but it's invite only. He's probably missed a few tho' so if anyone wants Guy's number they can pm me

Nice one Tim, be good to see you - Neil's going too so you can have some Union chat :huh: , Per Kirsty's post above - may ask if I can bring a compatriot - think I've got Guy's number so I'll give him a bell. See you Sat!

hi tim don.t think i.m a youth anymore as i.m 60 now lol :(:huh:

hi tim had to reply on here to you. glad you remember me lol yes lifeline is the one lots of old stafford faces go eg [ gilly kitch dean steve phylis ect] say hi to guy for me please? mick :lol:

Source Advert