Northern Soul @ The Plinston! Sat March 19th

huh.gif Ah, here we go again with what we like to think of as the unoffical (and a one and a half hour drive away) warm-up to the Stoke allnighter. Oh yes! let your joy be unleashed as we throw the doors open for another fun filled, soulful evening of Rare Soul across the eras at North Herts Number 1 venue for the soulful masses, it's....NORTHERN SOUL @ THE PLINSTON! time once again on Saturday 19th March at the Garden City venue.

All the information you'll need is in the events guide, tickets can be reserved for picking up on the night by emailing us at nh6tsmafia@aol.com or calling the Box Office and guests include Gary Belcher, Mr Mischief and Gavin page along with The Usual Suspects

Blatant plug out the way huh.gif hope to see everyone out on the floor and don't forget the Modern Soul special on Saturday 16th April.

Edited by TheBigO
  • Replies 2
  • Views 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just like to add my bit,the Plinston will be a packer again.

Look out for the updated Flyer for the Modern Nite,it has been endorsed by Melvin Davis & Brian Davis.we have photos of them holding Plinston flyers and looking good.

Loads of response from other DJs not booked on the night but will be in attendance,due it being a good nite out.

photos of Melvin & Brian due on SS later today...

:angry: The joys of having kids, and more on the way!, Toby is that I no longer get out like I used to do and therefore depend on you hanger-on's to get all the good photos and kudos etc etc. Looking forward to seeing the pics and using them on fliers etc. Next Plinston is looking to be a good one although I'm not looking forward to all the DJ's giving me earache about wanting a spot huh.gif