Edited by Soultown andy
  • Replies 141
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rachel

Adding a few new comers to the front room for this one in the form of those to soulville whipper snappers,makeing ther soultown debut whistling.gif .

link

Nice one Andy, I get to drool over Jamie's records again... :thumbsup: really looking forward to this night, thank god for bank holidays :thumbsup: (nice to speak to you Saturday btw)

Rachel

Edited by rachel

Adding a few new comers to the front room for this one in the form of those to soulville whipper snappers,makeing ther soultown debut whistling.gif .

link

Well done Jamiecakes and Richie-poo's :thumbsup:

EASTER SUNDAY ALLNITER SHERIDANS 10PM TILL FUCKNOSE

MAIN ROOM DJ

ANDY DYSON

ARTHUR FENN

CARL FORTNUM

BOB HINSLEY

NIGE MAYFIELD

MARK BIKNALL

PAUL SADOT

CHALKY

NIGE SHAW

ROB THOMAS

ROOM 2 ON THE MODERN SIDE JAYNE CARTER AND FRIENDS

INFO 07792 164683 10 QUID OTD

TOP LINEUP AT THE COUNTRYS NO1 SOUL VENUE DONT BE LATE  :thumbsup:

RECORD DEALERS BOOK YOUR FREE TABLE IN ADVANCE

link

hi Andy. have ya booked arthur fenn (david jacobs) just for me? :thumbsup:

Guest Jamie

Adding a few new comers to the front room for this one in the form of those to soulville whipper snappers,makeing ther soultown debut :thumbsup: .

link

Hi Andy,

Good to have a natter with you on Saturday.

I notice it's more on the 'Modern' side in the front room.

Is it 70's and onwards? If it is, then fine as I've probably got more of that sort of stuff than the 60's.

Cheers,

Jamie :yes:

(Can't wait! :D )

Guest ShaneH

Presuming you mean your wardrobe contents Jamie to go with the new barnet :yes:   :D   :thumbsup: ....

link

:D

old Bresslaw prefers the 70's stuff as well. It makes her feel HOT!

Shane

Guest Jamie

Presuming you mean your wardrobe contents Jamie to go with the new barnet :D   :yes:   :thumbsup: ....

link

Tee Hee. Nothing wrong with Cuban Heels and floppy Fedora Hats, mate :angry:

Guest Jamie

:thumbsup:

old Bresslaw prefers the 70's stuff as well. It makes her feel HOT!

Shane

link

I'm sure she was in that Olivia Newton John video 'Let's Get Physical' in a bright Green All-in-one with matching headband :yes:

Guest ShaneH

I'm sure she was in that Olivia Newton John video 'Let's Get Physical' in a bright Green All-in-one with matching headband  :yes:

link

:thumbsup:

more like 'lets get fizzy drinks' :D

Shane

No rules in the front or back rooms as long as its good :thumbsup: ,we do always have a couple of excellent modern djs on in the front,but feel free to play 60,70s

or whatever floats your boat m8.Soultown policy is something for everyone and i like to think we deliver that.Main thing though is have a good time :yes: .

Am extremely tempted to follow onto this allnighter from the Orwell alldayer in Wigan, but I have a horrible feeling that I may not be in a fit state by the time that evening comes around :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will be a wait and see moment I guess - if we don't get there - good luck to the SSCDT boys.

Mamma Bongo

Guest Jamie

Am extremely tempted to follow onto this allnighter from the Orwell alldayer in Wigan, but I have a horrible feeling that I may not be in a fit state by the time that evening comes around  :thumbsup:   :lol:   :lol:

Will be a wait and see moment I guess - if we don't get there - good luck to the SSCDT boys.

Mamma Bongo

link

Aw I do hope the Nightingales can make it :lol:

Just had a panic, thought it was Saturday night/Sunday morning jobby. Which meant I would have missed my Soultown debut :(

Andy has just put me out of my misery and it's Sunday night/Monday morning.

I land at Leeds/Bradford at 11pm and driving straight over. Although like you, Mamma Bongo, may be somewhat worse for wear. A few nights in Prague will have seen to that :lol:

See you all there you rascals!!!! :D

Can't wait for this one :D

Jamie

Now have five newcomers makeing there debut in the front room for this one,this room now every bit as popular as the main room.Nice to keep the big names on there toes  :lol: .

link

Who are the five Andy (I know you said Rich and Jamie? )

The 2 soulville rascals,Hanah Gordon,Rich and stigger along side mark bicknall nige brown, chalky ,who will hand over to the excellent jayne carter about 4ish for a couple of hours of modern.

link

hope theres still room for me in yhe front room seein as im doin 7.00 / 8.00 its great in the front room chance to play out all your box fillers and not the norn :shhh:

heavenly blocked whistling.gif:ohmy:

Guest Jamie

You yorkshire men eh,can,t drink can,t play football see you SUNDAY jamie  :shhh: .

link

My drinking talents are not in question :P

Although I'm keeping my thoughts about my team to myself whistling.gif

Should be there about 1ish. Got to pick Rich & records up on the way from the Aeropuerto. The big jessie :ohmy:

See you Sunday, old chap! smile.gif

J

Guest ShaneH

Was actualy refering to shanes drinking ability or rather lack of it .I spilt more on my t shirt sat nite than he drank,and less of the old[i had a hard paper round when i was a lad].See you both sun. :ohmy: .

link

gloves are off! whistling.gif

looks like i am will have to prove em wrong on sunday then.

will have to pass the barstaff a barrell of kaliber! :shhh:

Shane