Sheridans Easter Sunday Allniter

• Replies 141
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

Reg doesn't like Prestwich. I've never been Dave so her reasons for this are unknown!

Think it might be top heavy on the oldies, which doesn't bother me but does with some.

Might see you down there!

link

some lads like top heavy oldies. I know Jamie was running away from one at Sheridans the other week though. blush.gif

Shane

I think Colin was in that other room at never never land :lol: ..

Its not never never for some it seems... :lol:   blush.gif

Come out for a pint on Thursday Paul but don't bring you're Colin..She wont fit through the door ph34r.gif

link

Will do Steve. See you down the old mint lounge.

Guest Jamie

some lads like top heavy oldies. I know Jamie was running away from one at Sheridans the other week though.  blush.gif

Shane

link

I think you're getting your Colins mixed up with your Bernards ph34r.gif

Well, i couldn't make it on sunday because i was footballing on monday. But then i went and broke my finger resulting in me not being able to play football so could have gone after all. :angry:

Haven't been to a soul night for nearly five weeks now  :lol:

link

What sort of football do you play, subbuteo blush.gifph34r.gif:lol:

Absolutely blinding night, it was a pleasure to be surrounded by so many good friends from all parts of the UK. To be honest I barely left the lounge before the very early hours, great records were played by Jamie and Rich, great to hear a record like Paul Peek it just has to be danced to. My very close friends from down south Nick and Hannah did themselves proud, Chalky and Nige Shaw were turning the style on, unfortunately I bloody missed "Gladys" in the main room but that's when I went sideways for about 20 minutes, thanks to the "family" and my resident psychologist Mark E for getting me back on track. yes.gif

Mark Bicknell had me rolling laugh.gif early on with a thread on this very forum that I had missed, then proceeded to hammer the vinyl, brilliant music just kept coming. Forgot all about sending Little Richies drink flying, but we cleaned the mess up like a couple of Mrs Mops, that Shane H needs some form of Government warning for all those "Bad" jokes he machine guns out, still had me crying like a Red-haired child though.

Thanks to Andy I think everyone went home more than happy.

Brett

Absolutely blinding night, it was a pleasure to be surrounded by so many good friends from all parts of the UK. To be honest I barely left the lounge before the very early hours, great records were played by Jamie and Rich,  great to hear a record like Paul Peek it just has to be danced to. My very close friends from down south Nick and Hannah did themselves proud, Chalky and  Nige Shaw were turning the style on, unfortunately I bloody missed "Gladys" in the main room but that's when I went sideways for about 20 minutes, thanks to the "family" and my resident psychologist Mark E for getting me back on track. :lol:

Mark Bicknell had me rolling :lol:   early on with a thread on this very forum that I had missed, then proceeded to hammer the vinyl, brilliant music just kept coming. Forgot all about sending Little Richies drink flying, but we cleaned the mess up like a couple of Mrs Mops, that Shane H needs some form of Government warning for all those "Bad" jokes he machine guns out, still had me crying like a Red-haired child though.

Thanks to Andy I think everyone went home more than happy.

Brett

link

Glad to see you had recovered by the time I'd met you Brett laugh.gif Like you said blinding night, music superb in both rooms with Hannah and Nick playing some great stuff to a packed floor as did the Soulsville allstars in the front room. Can't wait for next Bank Holiday, should be another blinding night laugh.gif

Reg doesn't like Prestwich. I've never been Dave so her reasons for this are unknown!

Think it might be top heavy on the oldies, which doesn't bother me but does with some.

Might see you down there!

link

Bit of a long way for an oldies orientated night, Paul yes.gif

May well make the trek to Leeds actually laugh.gif

Glad to see you had recovered by the time I'd met you Brett  yes.gif   Like you said blinding night, music superb in both rooms with Hannah and Nick playing some great stuff to a packed floor as did the Soulsville allstars in the front room.  Can't wait for next Bank Holiday, should be another blinding night  laugh.gif

link

Agrre with you Chalky, I don't think I have ever seen that front rooms dance floor so busy before

Is that your excuse for the dance-floor foul, Karen? :lol:   :lol:

link

The tom tom drums say it was attempted murder  laugh.gif

link

Honest Guv, it was a complete accident laugh.gif

Hmmm :lol:

Well as you are such a prominent member of the SSCwhatever, I have had to report the matter to the Stoke Thread Committee :lol:

And the arm-hair tweaking incident! laugh.gif   laugh.gif

link

Oh my giddy aunt, the arm hair tweaking, I forgot all about that :lol:

I was a very bad girl on sunday :lol:

Oh my giddy aunt, the arm hair tweaking, I forgot all about that  :huh:

I was a very bad girl on sunday  :yes:

link

yes very bad force feeding love hearts should carry the death penalty :rolleyes:

heavenly blocked :D:D

yes very bad force feeding love hearts should carry the death penalty :rolleyes:

heavenly blocked :D   :D

link

:huh::yes: bit harsh that Heavenly Blocked, I thought you liked them hehehehe

:huh:   :D   bit harsh that Heavenly Blocked, I thought you liked them hehehehe

link

I DO SOMETIMES BUT AFTER THE SMARTIES ID HAD THEY WORE A BIT HARSH ON THE MOUTH :yes:

HEAVENLY BLOCKED :rolleyes::D

It looks like I will be sporting a black eye the next time I see you all.  :)

Shane

link

Why have one, when you can have two?

Might match you other collar-bone up for you whilst i'm at it.

Just remembered..... still got your sales box.... lucky dip £1 a record any takers?

WOOF!

Thanks to all,seems we are gettin it right down at shds lookin forward to lifeline should be a cracker. Next one Sunday May 1[bank hol] Andy Dyson,Mick H,Soul Sam,Rodger Banks,Nige Brown,Carl Fortnum ,Paul Sadot.Now who would like a go in the front  :) 2 spots up for grabs[be quick].

link

I'll do you a spot Andy....

Give me a chance to blow the dust off the Oldies and 70s boxes.

WOOF!

Guest Hannah

Hello, Wow what a fookin great night. It was by far the best nighter we've been to for awhile. firstly our playlist, Mainly for Brett, aka lightweight, i need some fresh air franklin, and i thought you northern monkey's were hardcore!!

11.45 ish til the last record,

in kinda order, well i know what i started with!!

IVORYS...PLEASE STAY...DESPENZA

DENA BARNES.....IF YOU EVER WALK OUT OF MY LIFE...INFERNO..DEMO

TED FORD.....YOUR GONNA NEED ME...SOUND STAGE 7...DEMO

SAM DEES...LONELY FOR YOU BABY...SSS..INT....

HERB WARD..HONEST TO GOODNESS....RCA

FOUR PERFECTIONS....I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH...PARTYTIME..DEMO

THEMLA LINDSEY....WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE...MAGIC CITY

SHIRLEY LAWSON...ONE MORE CHANCE...BACKBEAT....DEMO

THERESA LINDSEY....I'LL BET YOU..GOLDENWORLD...DEMO

JOHNNY HOWARD...THE CHASE IS ON..BASHIE..DEMO

YVONNE BAKER & THE SENSATIONS..I CAN'T CHANGE....JUNIOR.

HERB WARD...STRANGE CHANGE..ARGO

CAROL & GERRI...ON YOU HEARTACHE LOOKS GOOD..MGM..DEMO

TOMMY RIDGLEY...MY LOVE GETS STRONGER..INTERNATIONAL CITY

THE PROFESSIONALS....THATS WHY I LOVE YOU...GROOVECITY

BOBBY KLINE.....SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME....MB

ROSE BATISTE..I MISS MY BABY...REVILOT

JESSE JOHNSON...LEFT OUT ...OLDTOWN...DEMO

JOHNNY HAMPTON...NOT MY GIRL...DOTTY'S

BETTY LAVETTE...ONLY YOUR LOVE CAN SAVE ME...CALLA

It is true to say that we had a brilliant time double-decking, It is great to see people enjoying and dancing to our set. I've only dj'd a few times out to small soft southern shandy drinking crowd, You were the hardest,biggest crowd to play for, but the nicest,supportive and friendliest bunch of people. The club had a real raw feel to it, fantastic atmosphere, the back streets is where it belongs....

.....and if anyone's interested Nick played the main room double-decking with flipside Neil at 9.30 am....They got the dancefloor moving again, well there was only five left, oh hang on six including the cleaner!!!

JACK MONTGOMERY...DEARLY BELOVED...SCEPTOR

BALLADS..I CAN'T SEE YOUR LOVE...WEE

ARTHUR FREEMAN...YOU GOT ME UP TIGHT...JUMBO

VINCE APOLLO.....I BEAR WITNESS...PENTAGON

SHARON SCOTT...COULD IT BE YOU..RCA...DEMO

LEE BATES...WHY DON'T YOU WRITE..INSTANT

THE SHEPPARDS...STUBBORN HEART...MIRWOOD

THE TEARS...WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME..SMASH...DEMO

JERRY WILLIAMS...IF YOU ASK ME...CALLA..DEMO

BOBBY WILLIAMS...BABY I NEED YOUR LOVE...SURESHOT..DEMO

INCREDIBLES...THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO SAY..AUDIO ARTS..DEMO

GARNET MIMMS..LOOKING FOR YOU...UNITED ARTISTS...DEMO

DARRELL BANKS....OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR HEART...REVILOT.

Brett, will burn all onto cd for you and post in the next few days.....

Special thanks to Andy for letting us play.. Really nice to meet the soulville lads and anyone else that i talked at throughout the night!! finally got home at 6 pm monday after a 13 hour nighter,,,ave it!!!!! Hannah Moore and Nick Hackett....

Hello, Wow what a fookin great night. It was by far the best nighter we've been to for awhile. firstly our playlist, Mainly for Brett, aka lightweight, i need some fresh air franklin, and i thought you northern monkey's were hardcore!!

11.45 ish til the last record,

in kinda order, well i know what i started with!!

IVORYS...PLEASE STAY...DESPENZA

DENA BARNES.....IF YOU EVER WALK OUT OF MY LIFE...INFERNO..DEMO

TED FORD.....YOUR GONNA NEED ME...SOUND STAGE 7...DEMO

SAM DEES...LONELY FOR YOU BABY...SSS..INT....

HERB WARD..HONEST TO GOODNESS....RCA

FOUR PERFECTIONS....I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH...PARTYTIME..DEMO

THEMLA LINDSEY....WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE...MAGIC CITY

SHIRLEY LAWSON...ONE MORE CHANCE...BACKBEAT....DEMO

THERESA LINDSEY....I'LL BET YOU..GOLDENWORLD...DEMO

JOHNNY HOWARD...THE CHASE IS ON..BASHIE..DEMO

YVONNE BAKER & THE SENSATIONS..I CAN'T CHANGE....JUNIOR.

HERB WARD...STRANGE CHANGE..ARGO

CAROL & GERRI...ON YOU HEARTACHE LOOKS GOOD..MGM..DEMO

TOMMY RIDGLEY...MY LOVE GETS STRONGER..INTERNATIONAL CITY

THE PROFESSIONALS....THATS WHY I LOVE YOU...GROOVECITY

BOBBY KLINE.....SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME....MB

ROSE BATISTE..I MISS MY BABY...REVILOT

JESSE JOHNSON...LEFT OUT ...OLDTOWN...DEMO

JOHNNY HAMPTON...NOT MY GIRL...DOTTY'S

BETTY LAVETTE...ONLY YOUR LOVE CAN SAVE ME...CALLA

It is true to say that we had a brilliant time double-decking, It is great to see people enjoying and dancing to our set. I've only dj'd a few times out to small soft southern shandy drinking crowd, You were the hardest,biggest crowd to play for, but the nicest,supportive and friendliest bunch of people. The club had a real raw feel to it, fantastic atmosphere, the back streets is where it belongs....

.....and if anyone's interested  Nick played the main room double-decking with flipside Neil at 9.30 am....They got the dancefloor moving again, well there was only five left, oh hang on six including the cleaner!!!

JACK MONTGOMERY...DEARLY BELOVED...SCEPTOR

BALLADS..I CAN'T SEE YOUR LOVE...WEE

ARTHUR FREEMAN...YOU GOT ME UP TIGHT...JUMBO

VINCE APOLLO.....I BEAR WITNESS...PENTAGON

SHARON SCOTT...COULD IT BE YOU..RCA...DEMO

LEE BATES...WHY DON'T YOU WRITE..INSTANT

THE SHEPPARDS...STUBBORN HEART...MIRWOOD

THE TEARS...WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME..SMASH...DEMO

JERRY WILLIAMS...IF YOU ASK ME...CALLA..DEMO

BOBBY WILLIAMS...BABY I NEED YOUR LOVE...SURESHOT..DEMO

INCREDIBLES...THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO SAY..AUDIO ARTS..DEMO

GARNET MIMMS..LOOKING FOR YOU...UNITED ARTISTS...DEMO

DARRELL BANKS....OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR HEART...REVILOT.

Brett, will burn all onto cd for you and post in the next few days.....

Special thanks to Andy for letting us play.. Really nice to meet the soulville lads and anyone else that i talked at throughout the night!! finally got home at 6 pm monday after a 13 hour nighter,,,ave it!!!!!  Hannah Moore and Nick Hackett....

link

Thats a fantastic set. Gutted i missed that one.

Guest ShaneH

Ok peeps 3 debuts for sun may 1st in the front room,Little stevei,rachel and pikeys

dog[joe],by the way joe ive been through that sales box of shanes,a pound a go

your avin a laugh mate.You will be lucky to get a pound for the lot  ph34r.gif .

link

:huh::P

Guest hammy

Great tunes Hannah & Nick  (nice to see you on SS too)  whistling.gif

Chalky have you put your's up yet or have I missed it?

link

Yeah hurry up Chalky - Janine needs some help/inspiration with her wants list !

:huh::P:lol::lol::P:lol:

Hammy

Yeah hurry up Chalky - Janine needs some help/inspiration with her wants list !

:D   :D   :D   wink.gif   laugh.gif   :D

Hammy

link

Nah still working on the stafford cd's thanks! :D

Guest hammy

Nah still working on the stafford cd's thanks! :D

link

Yeah well when you've finished drawing on them, try sticking them in the CD player !

:D:Dsmile.gif

Hammy

I have drawn very pretty piccys on my cd's ill have you know! biggrin.gif

Just got Bernard Willaims, didnt take as long as I expected :D

Edited by Janine
Guest MOLLY

Thanks to all,seems we are gettin it right down at shds lookin forward to lifeline should be a cracker. Next one Sunday May 1[bank hol] Andy Dyson,Mick H,Soul Sam,Rodger Banks,Nige Brown,Carl Fortnum ,Paul Sadot.Now who would like a go in the front  :rolleyes: 2 spots up for grabs[be quick].

link

Hi Andy,

Wouldn't mind a spot if still available :D