Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

HI CAN ANYONE HELP BEEN AFTER THIS A LITTLE WHILE NOW :thumbup:

MARK JOHNSON - DAYDREAM

DONT KNOW WHAT LADEL BUT ALMOST SURE CAN ONLY GET ON LP :lol:

ANY INFO WOULD BE MOST WELCOME

B GOOD SHAUN

The Cd is from 1995 on JVC,the singer on the Daydream" track is "James Robinson",a Soul Essence

spin from the early days :unsure:

Dave f..............

Social source share

Guest shaunmarie

post-4568-1193960900.jpg

THX FOR THE INFO IF YOU HAVE IT AND WANT TO SELL IT EDDIE IM YOUR MAN IF YOU DONT CAN YOU PM ALL THE 12" DETAILS TO ME THX ,

HI GARTH HOPE YOUR GOOD CHEERS FOR THE HELP MIGHT BEND YOUR EAR IF I DONT HAVE ANY JOY GONA GET ME BUTT DOWN TO MONUMENTAL BEFORE THE YEAR END SO I,LL DIG YOU OUT AND INTRODUCE MYSELF

THX MARK AT LEAST I KNOW I AINT CHASEIN A TURKEY :lol:

B GOOD AND THX TO EVERYONE FOR INFO

SHAUN

Social source share

I've got it on a 4 track 12" , will sort details later when I've dug it out ,Best ,Eddie

WOW! I never knew this got a 12" release. is it a b**tleg? If you don't sell it Eddie, I'll have it. One of those tunes from back then that I loved and wanted but couldn't bring myself to start buying CD's (fool, I know, but it's too late to start now).

Jordi

Social source share

Didnt Expansion\put it out on a 12? :thumbsup:

It came out on a double vinyl comp entitled "JAZZFUSIONS THREE" on Beachwood Music BMG in 1995.

It appears to be a comtemporanous release with the oringinal CD back in 1995 as on the brief note that accompanies the track it mentions that it is from Mark's latest album.

The LP has only four tracks to each side which might be the one that Eddie is referring to.

I did hear that Mark was Marv Johnsons son but can't confirm whether there is any truth is in this. Some people still believe Tats Taylor is Johnnie Taylors brother :thumbup: .

I have to say that this was overplayed to the point of embarrasment back in 1995. Great smooth soul if you like that sort of thing. I know I do.

Regards Alan

Social source share

It came out on a double vinyl comp entitled "JAZZFUSIONS THREE" on Beachwood Music BMG in 1995.

It appears to be a comtemporanous release with the oringinal CD back in 1995 as on the brief note that accompanies the track it mentions that it is from Mark's latest album.

The LP has only four tracks to each side which might be the one that Eddie is referring to.

I did hear that Mark was Marv Johnsons son but can't confirm whether there is any truth is in this. Some people still believe Tats Taylor is Johnnie Taylors brother :ohmy: .

I have to say that this was overplayed to the point of embarrasment back in 1995. Great smooth soul if you like that sort of thing. I know I do.

Regards Alan

So Tats isn't Johnnies brother? :unsure::)

Blake

Social source share

QUOTE(Darks @ Nov 3 2007, 10:42 AM) post_snapback.gifIt came out on a double vinyl comp entitled "JAZZFUSIONS THREE" on Beachwood Music BMG in 1995.

I did hear that Mark was Marv Johnsons son but can't confirm whether there is any truth is in this. Some people still believe Tats Taylor is Johnnie Taylors brother :g: .

Regards Alan

So Tats isn't Johnnies brother? :):ohmy:

Blake

Tats is Johnnie's Father Not Brother! :unsure: Posted Today, 10:42 AM

Social source share

The 12" I've got it on includes Inner city blues - Angela Winbush , Feeling each other out - Lamont Dozier , Colour him father - Bobby Womack and Mark Johnson .Black Market records 2004 , owned by Dave Kettle and Chris Marriott [ Rob's brother from Mansfield ] . Best ,Eddie .Don't want to sell it tho .......

Social source share

Guest shaunmarie

HI YA CAN STILL GET THE CD FROM AMAZON.COM FOR A FIVER THATS WITH POSTAGE

hi thx for all the info i,ll start trackin down either the lp or the 12" :unsure: dont buy cds so got me work cut out

if anyone got either kickin around pm please :thumbsup:

b good shaun

Social source share