Vivian Reed On Atco

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, I need a copy of the above record, will pay £200 for a nice clean copy. Email me off list if interested chris.soul@btinternet.com

Thanks, chris

link

Chris great record, but forget that and chase like a "dog on heat" that Tymo release i told you about last friday :lol: , by the way mate, brilliant spot in the house of soul (hope you didn't mind me pulling records out of your box, and screaming CHRIS YOU GOTTA PLAY THIS... :D:lol: )

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Chris great record, but forget that and chase like a "dog on heat" that Tymo release i told you about last friday :D , by the way mate, brilliant spot in the house of soul (hope you didn't mind me pulling records out of your box, and screaming CHRIS YOU GOTTA PLAY THIS... :D   :lol: )

link

I'll play the Vivian Reed on ATCO for you at Sheridans on Saturday. In my later set. Gonna start with Down/Mid Tempo 60's for my first set me thinks.

Great tune, I just don't play it enough. Well I intend to put that fully right :P

Jamie :lol:

Social source share

I'll play the Vivian Reed on ATCO for you at Sheridans on Saturday. In my later set. Gonna start with Down/Mid Tempo 60's for my first set me thinks.

Great tune, I just don't play it enough. Well I intend to put that fully right  :D

Jamie  :P

link

Jamie for a young fella, i know you have many a good tune, but this weekend mate i am looking forward to see you reach the peak of your powers, mate you know what i like (not a million miles from what you like)....this is gonna' be a mighty fine evening'morning/sunday dinner session..............) licking my lips :lol::lol:

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Jamie for a young fella, i know you have many a good tune, but this weekend mate i am looking forward to see you reach the peak of your powers, mate you know what i like (not a million miles from what you like)....this is gonna' be a mighty fine evening'morning/sunday dinner session..............) licking my lips :lol:   :D

link

Straining at the leash, Old Boy....... :lol:

Social source share