Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

can you make me one ?

limited press of 100 copies say ??

very rare ???

selected distribution ????

unreleased studio  acetate  version whistling.gif

everybody else does it  :lol:   :huh:

it does not make you a bad person you know !!!

link

No, just download it and do what you like with it!

Social source share

Guest Trifle

can you make me one ?

limited press of 100 copies say ??

very rare ???

selected distribution ????

unreleased studio  acetate  version :lol:

everybody else does it  :(   :huh:

it does not make you a bad person you know !!!

link

ooh meeow... :lol:

I like the sped up version, but what's the ratio? Would prefer it a teensy bit slower for dance purposes...

Me? Fussy? Never! whistling.gif

There are so many that I would love to hear faster versions of .... erm.... could I .... erm... send....you ... ok maybe not. :D

Social source share

ooh meeow...  :huh:

I like the sped up version, but what's the ratio?  Would prefer it a teensy bit slower for dance purposes...

Me? Fussy? Never!  whistling.gif

There are so many that I would love to hear faster versions of .... erm.... could I .... erm... send....you ...  ok maybe not.  :lol:

link

No please go ahead with suggestions, if I've got it I'll have a go. Faster or slower. Be nice to hear Pat Powdrill "Do It" at a slower pace I reckon.

The only problem with this software is that it will only allow you to do the first 2 tracks of any cd unless you buy yhr full version. I'm having a laugh with it but don't know if I want to pay £30 for it to be honest, and I can't find a serial number or crack for the program anywhere.

Social source share

Guest Trifle

Instant reaction is Send Him Back - Pointer Sisters. I always get up enthusiastically and love dancing to it, and it seems/sounds really fast, but halfway through, I find myself wanting that bit of extra oomph (in the record, not in my legs).

Second almost instant reaction is Linda Jones, Just Can't Live My Life.... for the same reason. :lol:

Hope one or other of them are on the first two tracks of a CD, but what are the chances of THAT!!! whistling.gif

Fanx!

Social source share

Instant reaction is Send Him Back - Pointer Sisters.  I always get up enthusiastically and love dancing to it, and it seems/sounds really fast, but halfway through, I find myself wanting that bit of extra oomph (in the record, not in my legs).

Second almost instant reaction is Linda Jones, Just Can't Live My Life.... for the same reason.  :lol:

Hope one or other of them are on the first two tracks of a CD, but what are the chances of THAT!!!  :huh:

Fanx!

link

Actually thats not a problem - I could just find a cd with Send Him Back, record to the hard drive and then burn it from there onto a rewriteable dvd, so there's only one track on there..then record that back and fiddle about with it.

Oh I'm so sharp sometimes I could cut myself whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

The only problem with this software is that it will only allow you to do the first 2 tracks of any cd unless you buy yhr full version.  I'm having a laugh with it but don't know if I want to pay £30 for it to be honest, and I can't find a serial number or crack for the program anywhere.

link

What program is it ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!