Valatone

• Replies 39
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy BB

Anyone know if there's there a Valatone this Saturday?

link

YES THERE IS. Friday 8th April.

There wasn't when this was first posted in May, but now it's April and there is this month.

Phew, that was close! Thank heavens for the edit option.

There's also a SUNDAY SNUG and some allnighter in Oxford Street with Warren and some funk DJ who can't spell C*nt properly.

Edited by Andy BB

Guest in town Mikey

And don't forget Boogaloo Motown night is on in Greenwich on Saturday. So you could make it a 24hr event.

Warren

link

Hey Warren

How did the RnB night go?

Anyone know if there's there a Valatone this Saturday?

link

As AndyBB said, not this month but will be in April, warm up to 100 club.

Sure Johnny wont mind me saying, but Guest DJs are Taffy (Plinston, Letchworth) yes Im biased but he is one of the most great underrated modern dj! Also starring Terry Cozens - Randy Cozens son. So yes as AndyBB said, will be a great nite and not to be missed! whistling.gif:shhh:

As AndyBB said, not this month but will be in April, warm up to 100 club.

Sure Johnny wont mind me saying, but Guest DJs are Taffy (Plinston, Letchworth) yes Im biased but he is one of the most great underrated modern dj!  Also starring Terry Cozens - Randy Cozens son.  So yes as AndyBB said, will be a great nite and not to be missed!  whistling.gif   :shhh:

link

Cheers Karen, but you forgot the one and only MICK SMITH how could you!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest becky c

Please could someone give me directions going from Kings Cross to Valatone. Have done it before but just followed my friend!

Becky

Wisj I could help, but directions are not a strong point for me, its out of the station turn right walk to Euston station turn right and walk down to the george pub? and turn right again (I fink)

Please could someone give me directions going from Kings Cross to Valatone. Have done it before but just followed my friend!

Becky

link

come out of K/X station turn left to Euston,there is fire station on right,cant miss it just after libary on your right,turn right and the road turns round into euston,you will see station steps,turn left and its on your right about 600yards,i am sure somebody can explain better,this is just incase they dont,get there safe and have a good time.Ken

now you have to decide which one of us is right LOL, get a London A-Z or klook directions up on the internet to b e sure, if I knew for sure what time we are arriving I would have picked you up from the station

Guest woolie mark

it's out of the front of kingsX, turn right up the Euston Road...and watch your back, cos around kingsX/st pancras is a bit of a crack zone

Edited by woolie mark
Guest woolie mark

I don't like the idea of you walking by yourself when it's dark!

link

no, seriously, it's not a safe area for a woman on her own to be walking about....get a bus from the front of kingsX up to euston

Guest becky c

I don't like the idea of you walking by yourself when it's dark!

link

Not sure what time we will get there. Am going with mum, we'll be fine and dandy. Thanks for the concern though.

Becky

bloody hell, you two have started your weekend already, innit!

it's out of the front of kingsX, turn right up the Euston Road...and watch your back, cos around kingsX/st pancras is a bit of a crack zone

link

Obviously not been to K/X lately,moved it all on to tottenham, woolwhich is just as bad in places,stop fucking scare-mongering you twat!!

Guest Andy BB

Got to agree with Kenny here. (Say what you mean though Ken, get off the fence)

It's not that bad if you do it the right way (tube to euston, come out of Euston by the left exit turn left and then second right ... erm or something).

You're making it sound like Harlem!

Guest woolie mark

Obviously not been to K/X lately,moved it all on to tottenham, woolwhich is just as bad in places,stop fucking scare-mongering you twat!!

link

yes you are right - if a frnd of mine was coming to woolwich i would meet her at the station cos it's a dodgy area too

i've spent a lot of time around kingsX cos i'm from cambridge, it's been an unsafe area (even in the day sometimes!) for 10+ years and i'm reluctant to believe it has been cleaned up...if so, i apologise for out of date info, but i don't appreciate being called a twat

Guest woolie mark

It's not that bad if you do it the right way (tube to euston, come out of Euston by the left exit turn left and then second right ... erm or something).

link

i didn't mean euston - once you get up past st pancras it's fine

do you mean harlem, new york, or harlem street in woolwich?

Guest Andy BB

To be honest mate, I'm a charlatan, I've never been to either of them.

The scariest place I've ever been to is Cantrill Farm and now that's the beautiful and scenic Stockbridge Village.

yes you are right - if a frnd of mine was coming to woolwich i would meet her at the station cos it's a dodgy area too

i've spent a lot of time around kingsX cos i'm from cambridge, it's been an unsafe area (even in the day sometimes!) for 10+ years and i'm reluctant to believe it has been cleaned up...if so, i apologise for out of date info, but i don't appreciate being called a twat

link

I used to live up the road on the Cally,and allways even now have to walk somewere round K/X area sometimes,i have allways felt safe that not to say that anywhere is totaly safe these days,but i am a big twat!!,lighten up mark!!i wouldnt call anybody anythink i wouldnt call myself sometimes,anyway have good time at weekend where ever you are,so wont say sorry,no not this time. :king:Ken

Guest woolie mark

I used to live up the road on the Cally,and allways even now have to walk somewere round K/X area sometimes,i have allways felt safe that not to say that anywhere is totaly safe these days,but i am a big twat!!,lighten up mark!!i wouldnt call anybody anythink i wouldnt call myself sometimes,anyway have good time at weekend where ever you are,so wont say sorry,no not this time. :king:Ken

link

i've seen some really scary things happening around kingsX over the years relating to street dealing and pimping, and i don't think it's a safe area to be walking about if you don't know the area - however, it's all camera'd up out the front and so i suggest the best thing to do if you're a woman on her own is to get on a bus up to euston and then it's just around the corner to valatones

ok ken - i will lighten up and no offence. thing is, i'm like you in that i'll walk around (nearly) anywhere and not feel threatened....but then who would wanna start on one of us two (except janet shhh.gif )

hope you have a good weekend too mate thumbsup.gif

i've seen some really scary things happening around kingsX over the years relating to street dealing and pimping, and i don't think it's a safe area to be walking about if you don't know the area - however, it's all camera'd up out the front and so i suggest the best thing to do if you're a woman on her own is to get on a bus up to euston and then it's just around the corner to valatones

ok ken - i will lighten up and no offence.  thing is, i'm like you in that i'll walk around (nearly) anywhere and not feel threatened....but then who would wanna start on one of us two (except janet  shhh.gif )

hope you have a good weekend too mate thumbsup.gif

link

sorry mark i am not a woman,but if i was and some people think i am,i would feel patronised,i know women who`d knock me & you out together,see you at the weekend.Ken

sorry mark i am not a woman,but if i was and some people think i am,i would feel patronised,i know women who`d knock me & you out together,see you at the weekend.Ken

link

Careful Kenny, don't let Carrots see that or we're all in trouble! And I don't mean JTrouble but it'll sho nuff be funky if she fetches us both a slap! You 'caant'!

Ouch!

Sorry, I mean OWW!

link

Thought my smellin` was bad,thats haarlem,thats dutch though,see ya later,Ken

Guest Andy BB

Now I'm back as me!

Buggerit. Could have got you into all sorts of trouble there!

I'm no longer Kenny and he ain't using my PC no more, Can you dig it?

Oooow!

Guest Andy BB

Kenny- sod off, I'm trying to watch The Simpsons and I just totally freaked myself out when I was you!

And that ain't right.

Shall I take it to the bridge?

Guest Andy BB

I'm off for my food now, can you dig it.

Anyone totally confused by this rubbish - Kenny was at my gaff a couple of hours ago and commandeered my PC and left himself logged in.

And I ain't foolin. Oow.

See you tomorrow you big DJ shirted freak!

Don't forget that after Valatone and before the Sunday Snug (Filthy Mcnasty's Amwell St 4 - 10.30) it's the one and only 100 CLUB! (100 Oxford St)

Off to iron Kenny's shirt for Innes's forfeit.

If you see a usually sharp mod in a crazy striped shirt that's 12 times too big for him tomorrow be sure to take the mickey out of the poor blighter - serves him right for letting Ady beat him in a beer-off.

Kenny- sod off, I'm trying to watch The Simpsons and I just totally freaked myself out when I was you!

And that ain't right.

Shall I take it to the bridge?

link

Yeh!but make sure you fetch it back.Ken