• Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest the dukester

Hi all

have seen these with the dink out middles but this one is solid so is it a boot/reissue? I'm 99% certain it's a reissue

any advice is much appreciated

Dont think its a reissue, I had one from a reliable source more of a purple label though

Social source share

Hi all

have seen these with the dink out middles but this one is solid so is it a boot/reissue? I'm 99% certain it's a reissue

any advice is much appreciated

That's an original 1970 UK release.

Almost without except the 4 prong dink out middle is often missed on UK releases. Dinking is a separate process to the press they were not always "dinked" either by design or by employees being "lazy" or no concentrating and they get boxed and shipped "as is".

Some Tamla Motown UK collectors are now trying for the DINKED & UNDINKED presses.. etc etc

Edited by john manship
Social source share

Almost without except the 4 prong dink out middle is often missed on UK releases. Dinking is a separate process to the press they were not always "dinked" either by design or by employees being "lazy" or no concentrating and they get boxed and shipped "as is".

Some Tamla Motown UK collectors are now trying for the DINKED & UNDINKED presses.. etc etc

Ive got 4 prong dink out middle of Rufus Lumley "I'm standing" on Stateside if you want one? laugh.gif

Social source share

I saw a weird one yesterday, the UK Capitol 1975 issue of Ernie Andrews - Fine Young Girl, but with a solid centre, never seen one like that before.

I have about 70 singles on Pama and it's related labels, mainly reggae, I would say 70 are push outs and 30 are solid.

Social source share

Pete If you have the Ernie Andrews - can I have it please or where did you see it

Cheers Steve

P.S never saw the post up of the Roscoe & frineds W?d you said you would do!

Steve the card for the camera got ruined and I couldn't transfer it with the lead because it won't work in f*cking vista.

I'll get the ernie andrews for you tomorrow with a bit of luck

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

seems the dinks are on you john...see ya at bedfod . terry R also want to auction a copy of the showmen (wrong girl) on your site whats your thoghts on value...it;s mint

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!